Zaphy's Pet Shop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Market Exchange [Nov.'19]
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 am
keres;
You and me both! I'm still going through my inventory, too. I just got tired of looking at all of it at once. XD
I know for sure that everything I had for sale in the thread is in there (what's left), plus some, but not everything yet. Smile

I've been alright, I guess. A whole bunch of BS at work that, if it hasn't changed by the end of January/start of February then 4 of us are quitting for sure, possibly 9. (There's only 14 people employed there, mind you.)

Otherwise, great! I'm actually going to be able to have the closest thing to a REAL Christmas that I've had in years and won't be struggling for food/bills/presents for Lilith this year. All I need now is snow and I'll be all set! Heart

You? Smile

Thank you!

Pagan;
You are most welcome. I'm glad to know that I helped at least one person out! X3
Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 am
I keep checking through your things like every half hour, because whenever I decide I might want to possibly buy something, there it is at a price I like! Rolling Eyes Pfft. Evil mastermind, you are.
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:56 am
I just can't help myself sometimes!
The little imp on my shoulder really seems to win a lot with me lately... Twisted Evil

edit:
Alrighty, I just went through 20 pages (alphabetically) of my inventory and loaded up the market with some more stuff! Now it's midnight and I'm going to bed. I will refill the market with more goodies when I get home from work tomorrow evening. Smile
By the way, I have another 62 pages to go. We'll be pretty well stocked for X-mas by the time I'm done cleaning things out. XD
Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 am

Very Happy That is awesome that you were able to find a few things that you really wanted Paganbeer. :3

Zaphy: Oh man, yeah I can understand that. ^^

I glad that you have been alright. Sorry to hear about the BS at work. Hopefully that stuff gets resolved up.

Did you work even get that electrical stuff taken care of when that squirrel zapped everything by being in the power lines?

You are welcome.

I have been doing alright, a bit stressed but other wise well. I'm trying to finish up my daughters gift currently. which is what it making me take time from posting at this moment.

*Waves* Hi Innie ^^

Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:52 am
-wavewave- hullo there~

Boo, I was trying to save my cash, not go on buying sprees. Lol.
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:25 pm
keres;
They're working on it right now. Well, only enough stuff to attempt to pass an electrical inspection. Once the inspector comes in and passes/fails the store then they'll continue on from there. Either bring the store up to code, or shut it down and have to rebuild. :/

I hope things settle down out your way, too! Heart

edit:
I went through another 10 pages and added it to the market. Smile
Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:49 pm
One day, I'll be able to look and not buy.

Today is not that day.
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:14 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

I've finished clearing out items in my inventory, super super cheap on a LARGE variety of NON-COMMON items ready for the taking in the Citizen's Market! Hopefully you find something you, or a friend, have been looking for and would like to have. Enjoy the day, whether you celebrate or not! Heart

I will now be going through my inventory and listing PETS for sell. No less then 500g and no more then 5k each!
Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:27 pm
Merry Christmas to you too, Zaphkiel!

You've held an amazing sale! I ended up going back and found the perfect item to send my son. I'm sure he'll like it, so thank you again. Very Happy

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:32 pm
Thank you! X3
And you are most welcome. I'm glad I could help! Smile

Are you having a good day, so far? Heart
Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:55 pm
Hello! Smile

Thanks for the sale! I managed to snag a few items I still needed. Very Happy

And I'd like to buy a few pets as well:
Adult Zantosaurus Red - 3k
Blue Bloom - 500g
Mature Zantosaurus Gold - 3k

Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:16 pm
You are most welcome. Smile

I've sent the pets! It'll be a total of 6.5k, please. Heart
Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:17 pm
Thank you very much! ^__^

*runs off to send gold*

Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:14 pm
Rotated stock that timed out back in to the shop. Almost all of it is 200zg! Smile
Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:53 pm
May I buy your Luna?
Page 9 of 11