Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Thank you for stopping by the Zantarni Zoo! Please stay and chat while you're giving the pets some love. Heart I'm including some tips below for those of you that may be new to keeping a Zantarni pet. Below you will also find a form that you can PM to me if you would like your pet to be featured among all of the other lovely critters. That will make it easy for everyone to give your pet some love so it will grow faster!

Tips:

Your pet will never die even if you don't click or feed it.

Eggs are only clickable. Technically you can feed them, but feeding them does not help them grow. At the top of your pet's page, under its name, there is a category called Uniques. You can stop clicking your pet for the day when you see that the number is no longer changing.

You will have to feed your pet apples once it has hatched in order for it to keep growing. You will know that your pet is full when the Hunger progress bar under your pet is fully green. When the hunger bar goes back to white it is time to feed your pet again. The Growth progress bar shows you how much your pet still needs to grow in order to get to the next growth stage. In the beginning you wonít see any green in the bar, but as your pet grows the bar will slowly become greener.

There is a Make Equippable button that will appear underneath your pet after your pet has hatched. After you make it equippable your pet will be in your wardrobe, and it can be used as a pet for dressing up your avatar. Once you make it equippable it will no longer grow, and there is no need to feed it.

Helpful Links:

HERE is a link to your pet page. This page has all of your pets on it. Click on an individual pet to see its personal page.

HERE is a link to the Adopt a Pet page. You can adopt as many eggs as you want here.

HERE is a link to the Food Shop where you can buy apples.

HERE is a link to a post in the forums that has more in depth information about growing pets. (You'll need to scroll down a little ways to get to the part about pets.)

Please PM me the form below if you want your pets to be added. You will need to fill out separate forms for each pet. The BB Code can be found at the bottom of your petís page.

Code:
[size=11]
[u]Username: (Your Username)[/u]
[u]Pets:[/u][/size]
Pet BB Code here

Please let me know if you make your pet equippable so it can be removed from the list. I don't want anyone to waste food by accidentally feeding a pet that won't grow.

If you have questions, please PM me or a Knight for information.

Please follow the rules of Zantarni.

Last edited by Rayven on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:15 pm
PETS:

Rayven:

Tam:

Last edited by Rayven on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:19 am
Yay, pets. Wow. You've got a herd. I hadn't realized.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:06 pm
Yay! You're here. Very Happy

XD Well I just adopted those 3 eggs. The others hatched and except for the green zanto, I had all of the others already. Grr I was so disgusted I almost didn't get more eggs, but I changed my mind. XD

Established Citizen
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:05 pm
Well, sorta here. lol

Awww. They're growing slowly and steadily.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:54 am
Yeah. Yes

I just gave the pets some love. I was so busy I forgot the last couple of days. Embarassed

I think the pets look so cute all lined up there. XD

Established Citizen
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:42 pm
Busy busy. *hug*

They DO. It really does look like a little toy zoo. Very Happy

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:54 am
Yeah. *hugs*

Yep. Very Happy

The dogs are about to drive me bonkers. They won't quit barking because the gas man is here, and I've had a stressful day. I feel like my head is going to explode. Plus, we have a gas leak which is why he's here. Shocked

Established Citizen
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:32 pm
Awww. The dog next door had a period like that yesterday. *hug* Is it better now?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:35 pm
*hugs* Thanks. Yeah it's been better today. I bet that drove you nuts too. I love dogs, but I can't handle the constant barking.

How has your week been going?

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:41 am
Nutty. The period was a bloodbath for awhile, and I had a headache on top of it, as well as the unreasonable hunger that sometimes happens.

LOL Rayven's doing the jammy thing too. Cute.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Awww. I hope you're feeling better now. *hugs*

*looks at Weird and jumps up and down with excitement* Oh we both are! XD Jammies are awesome. Very Happy I was just telling Queen Blaze the other day that I wish I could wear a onesie in real life. They're too much trouble, but they're adorable. Much to my Dad's chagrin, I live in pajamas at home. XD I just hate clothes and I don't wear them unless I'm leaving the house. Dad thinks it's awful because he's old fashioned. Rolling Eyes It's not about being lazy, it's about comfort. I can actually get more done if I'm comfy. Yes

Established Citizen
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:06 am
Physically, yes, though I'm spooked right now because I've realized I've got a big blank spot in my memory of yesterday at the farmers' market. I have no idea what happened in that time.

LOL You could get the one with the butt flap? I'm usually in my sleeping clothes at home too, and even when I go out I only wear what I find comfortable (and pretty), which is long skirts, and tops that don't constrict my movement at all. I just bought a caftan to wear at home on the days that aren't too warm for it. It's really pretty.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:07 pm
Hmmm. How much time did you lose? You might mention that to your therapist. Are you still seeing her?

Well, I guess that would be better than nothing. XD That sounds nice. Shocked What color is it?

Established Citizen
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:14 am
It was a few minutes at least, and yes, I'll be seeing her next week.

It's teal, with a lovely pattern on it. The lady who sewed it is from India and buys her fabric from a couple small companies there. She does alterations to make things fit for free.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2