Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:43 pm
Yoari-It might be. What she really needs is a pixelist though. Do you know anyone? I asked one artist I know but she said she's not together enough and doesn't want to let anyone down.

See, you're already talking like a programmer. XD

Yes, Sir Scarz is a great help. Very Happy I'm the opposite of most people. I don't keep hardly any items or money on my mules. I hardly ever dress them up either.

XD Yeah, Queen Blaze probably wouldn't want to change Zan that much.

I think we did have it easier. At least as far as schoolwork goes.

Wow! Thanks! Very Happy I didn't know that. I changed your name to teal.

I'm not sure if we'll have an Easter event or not this year.

Ummmm....yeah, the price guide never gets updated anymore sadly. You'd have to look at each month in the Great Hall and the City Hall in the archives.

Tam-Yeah, just like that. XD

I had trouble finding an ingredient for a recipe yesterday. I needed chopped toffee bits but I wound up having to buy caramels to cut up. They're soft so I hope it turns out alright. :/
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 pm
I was thinking about pixelests recently. Animal Crossing and StarDew valley have some great ones but I am not sure if they'd like Zantarni?
Gaia may have some as well and due to some fast and loose banning policies they have players who refuse to go back but like the forum style. Granted that doesn't mean they have artistic talent. I remember trying to learn to pixel.... it did not go well
I take it Zaphy (Zaphkiel) isn't doing the art here anymore?

Forums need all kinds so that works! I was a talker/ quester but the Bazaars action seems slow and I don't even know what items to go for even if I wanted too

Granted I don't miss schoolwork. I had a nightmare last night I was failing a class I didn't know I was taking and my degree was a lie Ghost

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:07 am
Well, if you know someone it couldn't hurt to ask. I wish I knew more artists and/or how other sites would feel about me asking around. I only asked the one because we're friends and I asked her through PM. I wish she would reconsider because she'd make a great addition to Zan in so many ways. *sighs* But we still have you and you're helping to breathe new life into this place. Very Happy Heart Umm, not that I know of. I believe Queen Blaze is doing most/all of it which I didn't know for the longest time. XD

Sir Scarz and Riley usually have spares of stuff. I give all of mine to Riley's charity because my OCD doesn't like doubles and things don't sell in the Citizen's market well anymore. We just needs more people! Good, active people who stick around.

That sounds awful!

Established Citizen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:22 pm
I don't bother being active on 'Gaia' because I don't like being left behind in threads, and I usually can only come to forums once a day. Also, I'm not really comfortable with the vibe over there, and I can play with the avatar without being on the forum. I'm there for the dolly. lol

Back when MS Paint was a simpler program I could pixel halfway well, but now I can't make heads or tails out of Paint, and my eyes yell at me just for hand writing a couple of pages, so I know I'm not up to anything official. I did know a pixelist online, but she died recently.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:25 pm
I am starting to think I was banned from Gaia XD

I sent in a ticket but memories of a friend who was super good at the market would always gift me items and both our accounts are "gone". That may be why I stopped playing there? As an adult I am starting to think "good at the marketplace" means buying gold or hacking/ scamming so I probably have a begotten items on my account or something from a donation Zoned

I had a crush on him at the time so I just thought he was super smart but I played in the marketplace a lot and never found the type of deals he did.... Embarassed thunk

I know Scarz is generous so I won't go there until I know I can dedicate myself too staying for a while, I'd feel to bad otherwise. I originally logged back in to donate my items away and here I am chit chatting

Sorry for your loss Tam Crying or Very sad

I saw some people say they only go online for the games now and wanted to try them out (like I need more games...)

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:08 pm
Oooops. When I have the energy or interest I sell or buy things at the Gaia marketplace, but yeah. Mostly I just get the daily log in stuff, and dress the avatar. https://a1cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/d5/41/7c980d4415341d5.png?t=1551583855_6.00_01

I didn't know her personally, but her loss has kind of stopped 'Trisphee' in its tracks.

LOL I've tried the games there, and never found any I liked or could play more than a demo of. I go to FR for fun games.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:26 am
Nice looking avi! I forgot the unique feel their items had, it's snazzy

Trisphee avatars are huge! She was goooooood, that is quite a lose

You know so many sites Shocked

~ Pets and been feed and eggs poked! ~

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:56 am
Yeah. lol I like little cute fat avatars.

The avatars at 'Kingdom of Knuffel' are bigger than the Tris ones, but they're only from the waist up.

Yeeeah. Too many, I think sometimes. But I like to dress the avatars.

*gotta sluff off on pet feeding today. Too pooped*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:07 pm
Tam-Awww, that's sad. I'm sorry to hear they died. Sad I hope they can find another artist.

Yoari-Don't even get me started on Gaia. XD

Shocked Just keep chatting. Ninja Wink

Established Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:38 pm
The thing that really shocked people was that she was actually younger than me. She and her husband still had youngish kids.

Keep Calm and carry the chat.

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:20 pm
Oh wow her death is even more surprising then! Shocked Crying or Very sad

I have a family zoom call soon, I am so zoomed out Zoned

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:55 pm
Tam-Yeah, that's so sad. Crying or Very sad Was it Covid?

Yoari-I imagine a lot of people are. We don't Zoom. XD We either see people in person or we don't see them at all.
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:49 am
Yeah, like it's nice and I probably should have been doing it longer because I live so far from "home" but there's only so much I can do. A big party in person is way easier to talk to people at

Well and my grandma doesn't hear to well so that makes zoom calling even worse

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:47 pm
Awww, I can imagine it does. Poor thing! How old is she?

Established Citizen
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:50 pm
No, Rayven, it was heart failure.

I do zoom church, and did Google face time with a friend the other day so I could show her a plush owl doll I'd found her at the dollar store. Then we were showing all our dolls and stuff to each other.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24