Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:13 pm
Well, it is for me and the preacher. XD No one else seems to want to do it. Mom, me, and one other person were the only people willing to help cook for it. Oh well. Maybe our enthusiasm will rub off on them. Very Happy

Awww, I'm sorry you can't eat it anymore. That's nice that your church has always done that. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:31 pm
Come on, people! Jesus did it, and said to do it, so it's plenty good enough for you!

We have a foot washing ceremony too. That's gotten easier now that pantyhose aren't a thing anymore.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:45 pm
I was able to find my pets!!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:35 am
Tam-Exactly! Very Happy

I'm not sure I'd want to wash other people's feet. XD Not because I think I'm too good but OCD. XD I imagine pantyhose did get in the way! And I'm so glad it's acceptable not to wear those stupid things. I hated them.

Yoari-Awesome! I gave them some love. Very Happy Would you mind PMing me their codes so I can add them to the front page? Also, what's your favorite color so I can add your name in that color? I hope it's not yellow because I don't think that would show up. XD
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:30 pm
Sent! At first it just looked the same as above so I made a mod so you can see the code. Or you can just click "quote" and copy/ paste it from the above post.

My favorite color is teal so that should show up well Very Happy

I made a suggestion in feedback to have a daycare similar to avi voting so you can just cycle through eggs/ pets there too!
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:25 pm
I was more worried about people touching MY feet. They were smelly even in sandals. (fixed that since)

Teal is an awesome colour. I like the darker shades best, and one of my dolls is that shade and has Teal for her name.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:34 pm
Oooh I like the whole teal gambit but I wouldn't mind like deep teal on lower kitchen cabinets

Do you make/collect dolls of some sort? I didn't realize how many things the word doll could mean until I started thinking about it

I was thinking of starting a show off your crafts here thread but that may be more my attempt to solicit knitting advice from people covertly Laughing
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:26 pm
Yoari-I just realized that I was transposing the o and a in your name. Embarassed Sorry about that.

Thanks! I got you added to the first page. I wish the eggs were all in a straight line but oh well. XD

That's a great idea! I hope Queen Blaze can add that feature eventually. Very Happy

I'm sure anyone who knows how to knit here would be happy to give you advice. Unfortunately, that won't be me. XD I never learned how to knit.

Tam-Oh, I see. Well, it's fixed now. Very Happy I hadn't thought about my feet getting touched. Shocked Yeah, I might not like that anymore than I would touching other people's feet. XD
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:44 pm
I'll take it! Thank you for adding them Very Happy

Yeah the name thing happens all the time, I was not aware of the similarity to a certain anime style when I made it back in the day. Zan never offer renaming services so it's just easier to keep it at this point. I will have to try and find my old mule account and see what I have stuck on their account.

I do wish I knew how to code or something. I only did a few coding classes in college - it was not for me. Given the avatar rating system is in place it may just be easier to duplicate code and change where it pulls data from but I am not an expert.

My nephew started to learn to code in like 4th grade, kids these days are so impressive. I was like learning to multiple and divide at that age.
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:33 am
XD I've seen ticklish ladies really flinch.

Yoari wrote:
Oooh I like the whole teal gambit but I wouldn't mind like deep teal on lower kitchen cabinets

Do you make/collect dolls of some sort? I didn't realize how many things the word doll could mean until I started thinking about it

I was thinking of starting a show off your crafts here thread but that may be more my attempt to solicit knitting advice from people covertly Laughing

Oooo, you live in a place where you can customize your cabinets?

I make and collect dolls of many sorts (though not the really expensive and fancy ones, and I dislike BJDs and only have three of unpopular kinds). I'm having to stage myself an intervention to stop myself from spending so much on them. I also play with dolls and carry them around in public. And I hold solidly to the opinion that video game characters and action figures and plushies are all dolls too. XD

Ahhh. Knitting I couldn't really help with. I mostly crochet and braid.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:14 am
We bought a home in 2018, the pandemic has been easier with the extra space. We have a dog and a yard makes a world of difference.

Hey if I make that craft thread you'll have to post your creations! ;D

BJD is the realistic jointed dolls right?

Oh they totally are! I always found it odd that like GI Joes and action figures aren't dolls since dolls are "only for girls".

You can braid? Like hair or bracelet/ threads? Is it a similar skill tree?

After getting like 4 rows of stitches done I am thinking I maybe should had gone the crochet or sewing route. I bet they all have there own challenges though
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:19 am
Yoari-No problem. Very Happy I'm just glad to see someone else have an interest besides me and Tam. XD I do get frustrated with them though. Grr

You might find all kind of pretties on your mule. Very Happy

I wish I did too but it's not my thing either. Zan's coding is supposed to be all kinds of messed up which makes it difficult to change things.

I know, me too. XD Kids today are all gonna be geniuses.

Tam-Yeah, there's that. XD Someone could accidentally get kicked if that happens. O.O
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:45 pm
Hmm I wonder if it's worth talking the Blaze. I have time to maybe help with some things and a hubby who codes if I needed real help.

One big thing is fixing the hyperlinks which sounds easy to fix but monstrous to find all the issues

I found my mules name so like 80% of the battle is done. Haven't tried the password yet but Scarz/ email can probably reset it if needed. I am guessing every item I had for sale in my archived shop is on that account

Ha I would say Blaze can hire now my coding nephew but he'd try to make this into minecraft Laughing Dead
He starts high school soon but my in laws are already talking about college prep classes and things. I feel I had it so easy as a teen

edit:

MOAR colors! I can't use the quote function to copy it properly.
http://www.zantarni.com/post2761728.html#2761728
zd014b. Colors

There are numerous colors that can be used with BBCode color code. The known names are listed below. If you cannot see the name beside the bullet point, try highlighting the text.

Also, you can use any color for which you know the hexadecimal color code. For example:
Code:
text
Result: text

aliceblue
antiquewhite
aqua
aquamarine
azure
beige
bisque
black
blanchedalmond
blue
blueviolet
brown
burlywood
cadetblue
chartreuse
chocolate
coral
cornflowerblue
cornsilk
crimson
cyan
darkblue
darkcyan
darkgoldenrod
darkgray
darkgreen
darkkhaki
darkmagenta
darkolivegreen
darkorange
darkorchid
darkred
darksalmon
darkseagreen
darkslateblue
darkslategray
darkturquoise
darkviolet
deeppink
deepskyblue
dimgray
dodgerblue
firebrick
floralwhite
forestgreen
fuchsia
gainsboro
ghostwhite
gold
goldenrod
gray
green
greenyellow
honeydew
hotpink
indianred
indigo
ivory
khaki
lavender
lavenderblush
lawngreen
lemonchiffon
lightblue
lightcoral
lightcyan
lightgoldenrodyellow
lightgreen
lightgrey
lightpink
lightsalmon
lightseagreen
lightskyblue
lightslategray
lightsteelblue
lightyellow
lime
limegreen
linen
magenta
maroon
mediumaquamarine
mediumblue
mediumorchid
mediumpurple
mediumseagreen
mediumslateblue
mediumspringgreen
mediumturquoise
mediumvioletred
midnightblue
mintcream
mistyrose
moccasin
navajowhite
navy
oldlace
olive
olivedrab
orange
orangered
orchid
palegoldenrod
palegreen
paleturquoise
palevioletred
papayawhip
peachpuff
peru
pink
plum
powderblue
purple
red
rosybrown
royalblue
saddlebrown
salmon
sandybrown
seagreen
seashell
sienna
silver
skyblue
slateblue
slategray
snow
springgreen
steelblue
tan
teal
thistle
tomato
turquoise
violet
wheat
white
whitesmoke
yellow
yellowgreen
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:43 am
"SHE KICKED ME!"
"SHE POKED ME!"

Yoari wrote:
We bought a home in 2018, the pandemic has been easier with the extra space. We have a dog and a yard makes a world of difference.

Hey if I make that craft thread you'll have to post your creations! ;D

BJD is the realistic jointed dolls right?

Oh they totally are! I always found it odd that like GI Joes and action figures aren't dolls since dolls are "only for girls".

You can braid? Like hair or bracelet/ threads? Is it a similar skill tree?

After getting like 4 rows of stitches done I am thinking I maybe should had gone the crochet or sewing route. I bet they all have there own challenges though

Nice.

I confess I probably won't. I'm already at my thread limit. I tend to post things in threads I'm already in, when I can manage to get good pictures of them.

Most of them aren't very realistic, but yeah. Lots of joints.

Yeah, that's bosh. Back in Victorian times and others, boys played with dolls too.

I don't braid hair, because there's no one to fix hair for, but I braid yarn into dolls. Ask Rayven. She has one.

Yeah, they all have their own challenges. I've always found shaping easier on crochet, but with knitting, by alternating knit and perl in different ways, you get pretty patterns. And sewing can be stabbity.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:42 pm
I haven't even tried a Perl yet
I'm still at the like Step 1 - cast on. Step 2 - knit Laughing

Ohhh people are starting to get dressed up for Easter. I don't think I've even been here during an Easter event? Though I guess a bunny plush in my inventory begs to differ....

If I wanted to check out all the DI items I missed like where would I go? The Zandex and Price guide seem out of date but they are pretty long so maybe I gave up to soon

CLICK DA PETS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24