Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:16 am
Awww. Bad kitters. And yup, they were massive. Would you like to see the video? The lady cusses, but seeing those huge plants come out of the box is kind of magic.

What kinds of house plants do you have? I just got some "Bright Ideas" ornamental sweet potato cuttings. And I have to get good soil for them and the other houseplants that I have left, because the stuff from the dollar store is crud.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:34 pm
Sure, would you mind giving me the link? Very Happy

I don't know what most of them are. XD I'll try to look a few up as I name them. We have a poinsettia, one big Christmas cactus and one small one, a philodendron and a couple of others that look similar and vine out like that but they're slightly different, a ruby ball cactus, a waffle plant that was almost dead but is now big and bushy and reminds of Otto the busdriver's hair from the Simpsons XD, a croton, a gardenia (I think), and another one that's similar to a croton but not. Sorry, that's the best I can do. Embarassed

I hope you can get some good soil. I grew an ornamental sweet potato vine in my flowerbed this year. It tried to take over the world and was really neat. Very Happy I kept trimming it and I think it took root in the woods where I threw the clippings out. Shocked It'll die out this winter so it shouldn't matter.

Established Citizen
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:18 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPuZlb_G1pw

You can bring cuttings from that sweet potato inside. They like being house plants. What colour and shape were the leaves? Bright Ideas have what they call maple shaped leaves, and I have the lime one and the black one.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:24 pm
Thanks! Very Happy

I would but we're out of room for plants. XD Well, room that has sun for them. Mine were Maple leaf-shaped but they were green and purple. Heart Not the prettiest shades of green and purple but still. We bought ours at Walmart.

Established Citizen
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:51 am
The "black" one is really purple, just very dark. And the lime is really pale bright green, with a very thin red or purple edge on the youngest leaves. There was a lime one with heart leaves too, but I didn't get a piece of that one.

Ugh. Yeah. I don't have room at all, yet genius that I am I bought a mini moth orchid on Friday. And she's already peed on the floor.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:03 pm
Ohh! We might have the same one then.

Those are so pretty! Very Happy Oh no! XD Mom was watering a plant today and it came out of the bottom right on top of Max. He wasn't happy.

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:01 am
It sounds like it! I'm hoping to get soil and pots for my cuttings sometime soon.

LMBO! Now I'm reminded of accidentally watering townspeople as they stand among the flowers on one game that's popular right now.

OH! You might like that one. It's on Steam, and it's called 'Littlewood'! It's a casual gardening and village building game.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:10 am
They'll probably grow like crazy then. XD

XD

It sounds good. Very Happy One of these days I hope to get around to checking some of their games out. When I do have the spare cash, I tend to spend it here and on a couple of other sites.

Established Citizen
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:44 pm
Well, the black one looks happy and is starting new tops, but the lime one's been struggling and this morning was pretty wilted despite sitting in water. So I cut off her stem and put her in a different jar of water to see if that will perk her up.

Hmmm. Looks like I'll just have to buy you something myself. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:20 pm
Awww, I hope that makes it feel better.

XD No, you don't have to do that. I appreciate it, but you spend your money on you. I'm very comfortable and happy with what I have. I doubt I'd have time or energy for more games anyway. Last night I passed out at 8:30. Embarassed If Casper would quit waking me up at 3 AM it would help. *sighs* I feel like an old lady going to bed that early. It was only a couple of years ago that I stayed up half the night and now I can't make it past 10. XD Of course, my lifestyle changed and that's what made me change more than age.

Established Citizen
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:56 pm
Nooooooope, I think it's gonzo.

LMBO Yeeeah. Though even with sleeping in, I have trouble staying up the way I used to. Midnight's pretty much my limit anymore. (and I'm running out of things to buy for me. XD)

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:47 am
Oh poo. Sad I worked on the outside plants yesterday, they were looking bad. I cut some down so they'll be ready for next year and I took part of a few plants that I liked or that were getting out of control and transplanted them elsewhere. I hope they take.

That's pretty late though. I mean, there's not much going on any later than that. XD Oh, well, what about buying more shoes? A lady can never have too many pairs of shoes. XD I'm not into clothes and fashion but I do love shoes. Luffles I don't have too many like some women do, but I usually have several pairs for different climates, occasions, etc. Then I wear them until they fall apart. XD

Established Citizen
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10 pm
Yay for gardening times!

Yeah, but if I go to bed earlier, I don't sleep anyhow. And when I stay up later it's because I'm stuck in YouTube or a book.

Oh, I wish. But my feet fit very few shoes. And my back objects to most of those.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:39 pm
Reading before the pandemic started was probably the last time I stayed up late too.

Awww. What do you wear then?

Speaking of shoes, I got these today in black. I didn't get them at that store though. The picture really doesn't do them justice, they're so cute. Very Happy I usually just get shoes from Walmart but their shoes are made so cheapy and they don't have much to chose from either. :/ They used to be better but they've really went downhill.

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:41 am
I wear footgloves! https://us.vibram.com/homepage? Except in winter, then I wear a pair of off brand Uggy boots.

Oh nice. They have your favourite colour pattern on them.

Oh, was talking about you today (horrid gossip, Tam). Just saying how one of my friends had mostly black, and I sent her a colourful dress (I think that was today, anyway. Got a bit cold and it rattled me).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14