Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 8, 9, 10  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 pm
Yeah. But then you sit down and they snuggle up to you and sing and feel happy and safe. And my heart melts. They'll love you even after you slap them repeatedly on the back to hear them squeak.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 11:11 am
Awww. That's sweet.

My heron came back yesterday! Dad said he ate a big frog and had trouble getting it down. XD I saw it but I didn't see it eat. I'm kind of glad I didn't.

Established Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 7:35 pm
*nod nod* One thing pet chickens do is love deeply. To the point of running away from the feed trough to follow you and sing for you.

Awww! LMBO What has been seen, cannot be unseen! didn't happen. I've seen them do that on TV and videos.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 10:51 pm
I might have to rethink the not liking chickens much thing. LOL That's pretty cute.

XD Yeah. Poor frog.

How many chickens did you have?

Established Citizen
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:52 pm
A lot of chickens, over the years of my childhood. And I mothered a lot of little chicks.

Hatchery chickens don't often want to be mothers because it's been bred out of them, and they never had a mother themselves, but we had one hen who wanted to be a mother. So we gave her eggs. She was a beautiful mother, even waiting til a little weak baby managed to get out of her egg before leading the other babies away from the nest. But she thought she was done when the chicks became mostly covered in feathers, and left them to go back with the rest of the flock. Babies still needed mothering, so I took over. The little twerps would run after me, watch me take pieces of spruce wood off the wood pile, carefully staying back like I'd taught them til I had the wood on the ground, and then charge in and peck where I pointed to grab the big grubs that were boring through the wood.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:09 pm
Awww. That's so cute and they were lucky to have you. Very Happy They can has all the grubs. I don't want 'em. XD I've been finding a ton of them in my flowerbeds. Lots of worms too. And chippy holes. Rolling Eyes I love chipmunks but those guys are testing my patience burrowing in my flowerbeds and eating some of the things I've planted.

Speaking of chippies, I got to see two chipmunks beat the crud out of each other today. They didn't realize I was there until they were like two feet from me. I asked them what they were going to do. They forgot all about me, looked at each other, and started throwing punches. XD They're cheeky little boogers.

Established Citizen
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 pm
LOL! Yes, yes, they are. Maybe some hardware clothe over the beds? Plants can grow through it, but boogers can't dig through it.

The little bantam chicks from when I was younger were even cuter. They're cheeky too.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:49 pm
That's a good ideal. I bought some repellant today but if that doesn't work I'll try your suggestion. Very Happy

I bet. XD I think the silkies are kind of cute. I used to know someone that raises them.

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:30 pm
Very Happy

We never had those when I was a kid, just little game mix birds that were friendly and in your face because of being hand raised. When I was in my teens we got some silky cross that wound up with normal feathers, but a funny little back facing crest behind their combs.

I really hope the "person" I was talking to on Amazon Customer Service was really a bot like they seemed, because I told them their last repetition of a response was the dumbest thing they could have said.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:01 am
Hmmm. That's neat.

XD They probably were. If not, I guess that's what they get for acting like one. LOL I miss the days when I got a live person when I made a phone call. Crying or Very sad

Established Citizen
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:00 am
This wasn't even a phone call, it was the chat windows that some companies have now for customer service. And I was getting customer service about a problem they made with my review of something and the fact that the review system for sellers doesn't work for me. Later that day I got a request for feedback for the person I thought was a bot! Makes me really iffy on buying from Amazon again when they won't even let me post my seller or product reviews.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:07 pm
We haven't had any problems with Amazon but we never leave reviews so I have no idea how it works. Sorry you had a bad experience.

I just derped. I thought I was in my pub and all I could see was you and I talking so I freaked out wondering where Saiyouri was. Then I realized I was in the zoo thread. Embarassed Laughing

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:57 pm
Awwww! LOL Kind of like a weird dream, huh?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:16 pm
XD Yeah. Took me a minute to realize I wasn't where I thought I was.

I had strange dreams last night. They would make cool music videos for Lady Gaga. As a matter of fact, she was in my dreams. Weird. LOL

Established Citizen
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:20 pm
LOL Very weird. A few nights ago I dreamt I was adopting a baby Transformer. You'd go to a stone tunnel with smooth squared walls and ask, and then you'd see the little one's spark shining in the dark, and then you'd see them standing there turning their head as they looked for Momma.

That's a pretty dress you're wearing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10