* Zantarni, Year 1... in review *
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 am
This is exciting! I look forward to the changes and I hope there is some way in which I can contribute. =D

Defender of the Realm
Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 am
Shajar wrote:
Long Live the Dungeon!

*sighs*. . .Oh no. . .
Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm
I can't believe its been a year already...
It has for sure been the best year on Zan for me, so much fun stuff happened and so many awesome items came out during this year...
Thank you for all the awesome stuff you've done since you took over...
:3

Queen of the Realm
Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am
Scarz wrote:
Shajar wrote:
Long Live the Dungeon!

*sighs*. . .Oh no. . .

LOL! Lord Scarz, you've been in the dungeon for as long as anyone and I don't see you trying to tunnel your way out with a spork!! It must not be too bad in there!! (and another shipment of chocolates, fuzzy, fluffy pillows, and nerf darts has been ordered)

Everyone, thank you for your support and kind words! Heart I'm looking forward to the next year, and am glad to hear that you are as well! I sincerely hope that it finds Zantarni's community growing by leaps and bounds!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 am
You guys have done an amazing job with everything. I am sure everyone would agree in that we could not even dream of asking for more. Don't stop! Keep up the great work. Thanks to you guys and all the users it is great here!
Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:10 am
The last year has been great for Zantarni. There has been nothing but constant improvement. Sadly it has also been my worst year in zantarni as I have had so little time to spend here. i've lost touch with most of my Zantarni friends Sad

Defender of the Realm
Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 am
Blazestorm wrote:
Scarz wrote:
Shajar wrote:
Long Live the Dungeon!

*sighs*. . .Oh no. . .

LOL! Lord Scarz, you've been in the dungeon for as long as anyone and I don't see you trying to tunnel your way out with a spork!! It must not be too bad in there!! (and another shipment of chocolates, fuzzy, fluffy pillows, and nerf darts has been ordered)

That's the problem, your Majesty. . .thou doth keep filling our tunnels with chocolate. . .so that using the spork, we try to eat our way out. . then we get too big to fit through our tunnels *sighs*
Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 am
Congratulations on making it a year. I haven't been on in quite a while and I have to say, things are really looking quite nice (I'm also very impressed with the new items). I can see you've hired some great staff to help out too! Keep up the good work. c:
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 am
It has been a wonderful and incredible year, with many great new changes that I am quite happy to have seen take place. We just keep moving forward in such a positive manner! So, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this new movement towards something better, and everyone in the community who stay active, and keep it up and loved! I can't wait to see what is in store for the future of our beloved home lands. ♥

And thank you for all the updates on what's happened/going on, I thoroughly look forward to reading what's going to come next, with the big teaser of not actually knowing exactly what's really coming... Mad

Evil or Very Mad
Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 pm
Yay!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! *pouncesnuggles Blaze and puts a cookie on her nose.*
Page 2 of 2