Zantarni Pet Show
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Sun May 25, 2008 3:34 am
Well, we have the photo booth were people can post a picture of themslves... But what about our beloved pets?

Here's your chance to post a picture of your little (or large) loved one! Also, please mention it's species, breed, gender, name, how you got your pet, and a quirky quality / story you have about your pet.

That said, I guess I'll start. I have a cat named Tasha (she was adopted with that name). She's pure bred Siamese (or so I'm told) that I've had for 8 years. Although she's a bit old, she LOVES to play with pretty much anything! Here's her picture,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/hayabas/n502042183_1127617_8382.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/hayabas/l_06dc0264e3ccb24c2849d26355ba97bf.jpg

***READ BEFORE POSTING***

The Rules of Zantarni wrote:
    Image Size.
    Images posted in the forums should not exceed 575 pixels in width or 500 pixels in height. Player signatures should not exceed 575px in width and 350px in height, cumulative dimensions.

Now that's been said, lets see those pictures people!

edited 5/25 by Scarz
I have stickied this so that all pics of our pets will be available for all to see, much like our photo booth thread.

Edited by Nema 8 February 2011: update to image size rules
Sun May 25, 2008 4:18 am
I have two Quarter Horse geldings. One is Buck, a 28 year old Buckskin who's a retired barrel racer/4-H horse and the other is a registered paint, Rascal, who's an 8 year old pasture punk.
I got Buck to do 4-H shows with when I was younger because we kept getting screwed over when leasing someone else's horse. Rascal was a present from my mom. I've had him since he was 6 months old so he's meh baby. =)
He got his name after he ate the second water bucket. XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/kokuryuuha/People%20and%20Pets/Rascal_Buck.jpg

My dog, DJ, is a 7 year old female Lab mix. She was a Christmas present back in '02. She loves apples for some odd reason. O_o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/kokuryuuha/People%20and%20Pets/DJ.jpg

Hm, I don't seem to have pictures of my cats... I'll have to edit this later.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:37 am
Oh wow, horses! Lucky you!

And a horse that eats water buckets, extra lucky. Shocked

I've never seen a dog eat an apple before. But I've seen them eat plenty of other things. Sick
Sun May 25, 2008 4:41 am
Hayabas wrote:
Oh wow, horses! Lucky you!

And a horse that eats water buckets, extra lucky. Shocked

I've never seen a dog eat an apple before. But I've seen them eat plenty of other things. Sick

Not really, the buckets he ate were ten bucks a pop. Shocked

My dog is weird... Give her an apple core and a handful of grapes and she's happy. Confused

Sun May 25, 2008 9:36 am
Maybe your dog thinks it's a horse?

I have three cats.
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh42/_Kz_/Pets/Image004.jpg
Batty, Bitty & Pimsy

Batty got his name from his ears as a kitten he reminded me of Batty Koda from Ferngully. He's 14 this year. He also likes lying on his back, and being held like a baby.

Bitty was named by default, while trying to think of a good name for her I discovered she'd named herself as I kept calling her Little Bit. She's 7. Her quirk is she curls up in small boxes or baskets, and will only sit on your lap if she's in a box or basket.
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh42/_Kz_/Pets/BitinaBasket.jpg

Pimsy was adopted. I got her from neighbours who were moving overseas and couldn't take the cat with them. She's about 10, and I've had her for 2 years. She doesn't get along with the other two so much, but she loves sleeping on me.

Hayabas - Tasha is gorgeous
Sun May 25, 2008 3:07 pm
Thank you very much! Heart

Your cats are adorable too. Especially that picture of Bitty in the basket. *heart melt*
Sun May 25, 2008 3:18 pm
I currently have four male guinea pigs (getting more soon!) They're all adopted/rescued, and I love my boys to bits!

The Doctor-

The Professor-

The Scientist-

The Captain-

They all live free-range around our flat/apartment, and are only locked up in their cage at night or when neither me or my husband are at home.
They're really sweet, they often follow me around the house, or come running into the kitchen wheeking for food whenever they hear the fridge door open.
And when either me or my husband have been out all day, they all start leaping around and popcorning (which is like a little jumping thing they do when they're happy) whenever we come home.

They're my babies.
Sun May 25, 2008 3:26 pm
Hahaha, their names are awesome!

Even their coats embody their name to some degree. I love it!
Sun May 25, 2008 4:15 pm
Yeah, I especially like how The Professor looks like he has Mutton Chop facial hair, like a grumpy old professor!
Sun May 25, 2008 4:24 pm
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Doctor is also very neat and clean looking (like you'd expect a doctor to be), and somewhy, I always envision captians wearing black...
Sun May 25, 2008 4:27 pm
Aww! I love your piggies, Cherish!
So adorable little ones! *snuzzles them* xD

I'll post pictures of my cuties later! :3
*is at her mom's house right now*
Sun May 25, 2008 4:51 pm
I've got a female cat named Chibi, she's a manx, or so the girl who gave her to me said. She is tailless, but has extra toes. Heart

I saw her picture in an ad in the grocery store and decided to go and have a look. It was raining that day when I left to see her and the only way I could get there was my bike. Still, even though I had to ride for hours to get there, I did it and she stole my heart the moment I stepped inside. The girl was kind enough to give me and my new pet a ride home.

She likes to climb on me, especially if I'm eating something she likes a lot.

Here's a picture of her relaxing:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/HoofFoot/2005-12-18_106.jpg
Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm
That is quite the pose, Hoof. Shocked

She sure does look like as though she'd climb over anything.
Sun May 25, 2008 7:22 pm
This is my doggie Fern!

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk239/ReeceWymer/DSC00079.jpg

She's my baby and i love her to peices!

My favourite thing about her is look at on eye and then the opposite ear

They are opposite colours!!!
Sun May 25, 2008 10:41 pm
Hayabas you genius what a great thread idea!

OMG im literally melting, your pets are all so cute. HoofFoot your cat is so pretty! Cherish i agree awesome names for some awesome pets!

This is my cat Fuzbee, i called him that because when he was first born he had a big fuzzy head and a little body, and he bobbled his head around in a bee hovering type motion! He is vicious and kills everything! He even tries to attck our rabbit, but our rabbit is bigger than him and soon shows him who is boss!

This is my rabbit Fiver, although his nickname is Sgt. Grumpy. He is the most angry, vicious and moody cute ball of fluff you have ever seen. He can and has taken on many a cat and small dog who thought he looked a tasty meal!

Finally there is Boo, my baby. We rescued her as a kitten from this horrible woman who barely fed her, she was covered in fleas and in an awful state. We have had to leave her with my bf's aunt since christmas as we are not allowed pets at our house, i miss her terribly.

Page 1 of 19