{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6296, 6297, 6298, 6299, 6300  Next
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:22 pm
Oof, it's been a while since I've been on here again. Had a lot going on recently. @.@ How is everyone? Is anything new and exciting going on?

As for me, I got together with some of my family last weekend and we went to the mall and did an escape room. It was fun, but there were a couple times where I felt like there was too many people trying to do too much at once lol.

I bought Star Ocean: Divine Force a couple weeks ago when it came out. Having fun with it, but I'm only about 20 hours into it since I can only play it on the weekends. It was an early birthday gift to me, which brought back memories of Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, which was always a birthday gift to me... fifteen years ago. Anyone play any new games? Anyone play Star Ocean?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:56 am
I haven't played any Star Ocean games, but I think I've watched part of the play through of one. I've not been playing any new ones, just going through Regency Solitaire again and again.

I just blew my budget buying an Icy doll Angela.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:42 pm
I don't think I've met anyone that has played them, aside from people on Reddit. I think the Star Ocean subreddit only has a couple thousand people in it.

I blew my budget buying a Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie last week lol. But, my car repair ended up being cheaper than expected, so that balances things out, right? xD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:47 am
Dunno, do you still have grocery money? Laughing

Today I was reminded that my friend at the meat shop still owed me a pack of turkey bacon ends because I'd only gotten one last time and the deal is buy one get one. I just got up from the turkey coma (because I ate most the skin off the meat in the package Embarassed ).

Also "only" a couple thousand. LOL This really reminded me how prone I am to go for the quieter sites.

Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:59 pm
Yes. xD

Food comaaaa. I've never been a huge fan of turkey. Maybe it's just the way people have cooked it, but it's always too dry. I was happy when we found out my brother is allergic to it so that guaranteed us getting ham for the holidays. XD

Well, 6k versus, say, the 369k members that the Final Fantasy subreddit has.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:01 am
And I'm allergic to pork. And also scarred by the last pig I ever saw butchered. lol This bacon's not dry though.

O.O That community is too big for me.

Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:05 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
And I'm allergic to pork. And also scarred by the last pig I ever saw butchered. lol This bacon's not dry though.

O.O That community is too big for me.

How do you be allergic to MEAT?

Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:40 pm
Tam
I agree, that community has way too many people. So I avoid it lol

NightShade
People can be allergic to literally anything. Allergies can also just... happen. Like, the sunscreen I used all the time last summer? Couldn't use it this year because, surprise, I'm allergic to it now.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:58 am
So hard to keep up with any conversation in places like that.

And yes. What she said with the allergic. Mind you, as someone with type A blood and jumpy guts, I have to be careful of red meat, period.

Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:48 am
Ugh, I feel you on the jumpy guts. There's probably something medically wrong with me, but I don't really want to spend money to find out. I really need to improve my diet, but I like snacks too much lol

I haven't written in a while again and it's frustrating. >.< I've been debating on looking for a therapist to see if I can get a professional diagnosis. It is extremely likely that I have some level of ADHD and I'm thinking of trying medication to see if it would help. But I've never been to a therapist before so I'm not even really sure where to start.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:09 am
I've got IBS, Celiac's, and CPTSD. They all gang up on my insides at times. I can still eat snacks though, if I'm careful about the crunchy salty things I choose.

I wish I could help on that, but I'm Canadian, and the psychologist I go to, and the psychiatrist I went to are both free volunteers that were recommended by my doctor... who also sees me free at the downtown clinic.

Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 am
UtterlyWeird wrote:
I've got IBS, Celiac's, and CPTSD.
[...]
the psychologist I go to, and the psychiatrist

Ah yes, all these diseases. Nothing a stay at the shrink can't fix!

Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:00 pm
Oof, Tam, that's a lot to deal with. Hopefully you're finding things that help you.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:29 am
Rinkat wrote:
Oof, Tam, that's a lot to deal with. Hopefully you're finding things that help you.

Oh yeah. A lot of people are like, "Wow, you can't eat ANYTHING!" And I look down at my paunch, and back up to them and say something like, "I love salmon sushi!" Or, "I just ate a serving of idli with all the sides."

And of all the things. The Indian lady I work for cautions me that things made with chickpea flour can cause tummy aches even for people with normal guts... but chickpea shortbread is the best medicine I have for upset guts!

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:40 pm

Page 6297 of 6300