{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6254, 6255, 6256, 6257  Next
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:13 pm
Gotcha. Well good for you! I didn't realize you had a PMP and that's what you do for a living... and in aerospace... cool. Project management is a good way to go... usually - I'm not sure what's what in the world "out there" anymore tbh Rolling Eyes

Congrats on the treadmill! That's a good thing too!
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:19 pm
Yeah I strayed a bit from my major but project management wasn't a thing you could do in college when I went XD

I've done work on submarine design, construction, and airplanes so it's not all fancy

Construction was by far the worse - the hours and the travel really get to you. And I apparently really like having a desk. The constant being in a construction zone was awful... and I couldn't dress as cute as I like too. Like I am not a huge dress person but I couldn't wear any at all at that job

Now just to unbox the behemoth Woop

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 pm
LOL. Yeah, I get it (Zukyun is a technology PM). I would imagine that being on a construction site wouldn't be the most fun... interesting, perhaps. Fun? probably not so much No
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:08 am
The people can be hit or miss, and there was a bit of a boys club atmosphere with the trades. It is like 99% male but our techs were fantastic! I got super lucky having them

I do like the tech sector better. You get so many characters XD

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:57 am
LOL! Yes, techie types are certainly interesting characters most of the time! Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:56 am
Yoari wrote:
Rayven wrote:

Yoari-I bet the guy who blocked the canal just wants to crawl in a hole and never come out. XD

I found out that my neighbor's cancer wasn't helped by the radiation and is actually worse. Crying or Very sad His spirits are awful too. They're putting him back on chemo starting Thursday and I'm going to take him for that. Poor guy still wants to try and garden with me this summer. He wants to stop by and buy some stuff after chemo. I just hope he feels like it.

Unless any publicity is good publicity XD
I guess that doesn't work when you block global trade for a bit

Oh no that poor guy Sad
I wish you both well, it's very kind of you to take him Heart

It's work to build but a raised planter might be easier for him if he does really want to help but can't. Chemo is rough Crying or Very sad

This is true. XD

Yeah, he's in bad shape, especially because cancer isn't his only health problem.

He already has a few. I got a look at them yesterday and they are full of weeds and old plants. Sigh I'll have to deal with that soon. I spent 4 1/2 hours yesterday planting seeds for him. He bought A LOT of seeds. XD

Congrats on the treadmill! How do you like it so far?

*gives Bo candy for reminding me it's Queen Blaze's B-day*

Happy (belated) Birthday, Queen Blaze!!! Luffles Love Heart

My, you have had a lot to deal with. *hugs* I'm glad your sons are ok after their accidents. How scary!

Queen of the Realm
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:24 pm
Yes, and thank you.
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:55 am
So far so good treadmill wise! I clicked program 2 which speed up to quickly but works great otherwise (or with more fit individuals)

THAT. IS. SO. MANY. SEEDS.
Flowers or edibles things?

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:12 pm
Hello and happy Monday everyone.
What are your plans for this week?
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 pm
I do a Sims random house build with a friends every Monday. Our last one was a Brown Dutch Colonial for 4 Sims with a garden, home theater, and aquarium with a budget of 37k

I have the last 2 interviews of one set scheduled Mon/ Tues and 3 recruiters to touch bases with (1 being brand new, I have no idea how he got my number)

That should be all for formal plans. The rest of the time may go to Valheim (online skyrim type survival game the husband plays... I guess I play it now too Laughing)

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:59 pm
Yoari, it sounds like you're going to be busy with a combination of responsible and playtime things! Yes That's a good balance!

Rayven, that's so nice of you to help your neighbor out so much! Heart I'm sorry to hear that his cancer is progressing though - that's a very tough thing to witness. Are you doing ok with that news?

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:53 pm
Ugh tell my body that, I want just 1 day of heavy stress rather then 1 stressful event each day XD

(more like I want to bum in PJs all day and now I can't) Shrug

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:52 pm
Yoari wrote:
So far so good treadmill wise! I clicked program 2 which speed up to quickly but works great otherwise (or with more fit individuals)

That's awesome! Very Happy

Yes. XD Both but more vegetables I think.

It sounds like you're going to have a productive week. Very Happy

Blazestorm wrote:

Rayven, that's so nice of you to help your neighbor out so much! Heart I'm sorry to hear that his cancer is progressing though - that's a very tough thing to witness. Are you doing ok with that news?

Thanks but I think it takes a village at times like these. Me too. I just hope the chemo will work since the radiation didn't.

Thank you for asking. Heart I'm doing ok. I just wish he felt better and that his spirits were better. I'm not sure how I'll feel if things go from bad to worse.

As far as plans this week go, I'm less busy this week thankfully. Very Happy

How about you? Anything interesting going on this week?
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:48 am
Rayven wrote:
Yoari wrote:

That's awesome! Very Happy

Yes. XD Both but more vegetables I think.

It sounds like you're going to have a productive week. Very Happy

Ugh productive! I had so many not productive things I wanted to do...

Hopefully the fresh veggies and flowers you're helping grow will sustain his body and spirit throughout Heart

Speaking of which I have rosemary that needs planting...

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:46 pm
Me too and I got to do a few of them because I got sick. XD I actually just lazed around yesterday. It was nice, except for the being sick part. XD

I hope so too. Very Happy

Is that the only herb you plant? I've thought about planting some fresh herbs but we don't really cook with them so they'll just go to waste. Embarassed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6254, 6255, 6256, 6257  Next
Page 6255 of 6257