{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6249, 6250, 6251  Next
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:38 pm
As the shop name is my real name, I will PM it to anyone who wants it! :] (itís also my instagram name)

@ Rayven- I havenít even touched it u.u I need to try and get so much done this week.
Mmm yeah, it also does depend on what youíre selling. More people would be asking about electronics to make sure they know what theyíre getting. Whereas an art print is pretty straight forward.
Too bad you don't have an instagram either. I need more support. XD and there's a lot of free ways people can help if they want.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:26 pm
Queen Blaze-We're just having Thanksgiving here at home with the 4 of us. We were considering going to see family but then Covid got worse. :/ No plans this weekend, it's rainy here.

How about you? What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Kaderin-Oh, that's a relief! I thought they were trying to work you to death. XD

Scarz wrote:

I try to be. . .and yes they are on a silver baht chain I was given a long time ago. I used to have two different sized ankhs on the chain, but the clasp broke and I managed to find the chain, but not the ankhs. . .I had the chain repaired and decided on the coins. . .

(feeling like Cliff Clavin from "Cheers") A couple interesting things about 1894 on shilling coin. . .first one shilling was the price of a cow in Kent or a sheep, elsewhere. . .second, the 1894 shilling on the back side only shows the crowned shields of England (the triple lion shield), Scotland (a single lion)) and Ireland (the Irish harp). . .and is called a widow head or old head because Queen Victoria's likeness has a veil on the back of her head.

The ten sen coin has a dragon on the back of it.

That's nice. Very Happy It's a shame you couldn't find the ankhs though.

It's ok, thank you for the info Cliff. XD Wow! That's a cheap cow. I'm sure it wasn't cheap back then though. What a rich history and I bet they're pretty. Very Happy My dad really loves old money too, especially coins.

Boo-I'm horribly out of touch. Embarassed I've thought about joining just Instagram so I can share pictures (who with I don't know XD), if I decide to I'll let you know. Very Happy You'll get there. Your name will be all over the place before you know it.
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 pm
I mean...both together = massive mental damage so.... *shrug*

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:41 pm
*hugs* At least you get a break from the mental damage. Wink

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:49 pm
Snuggle with the kitties and Derpy, maybe watch an old movie or play video games (which I tend to forget I even own tbh...) and maybe eat store bought pie and idk what else.

I'm not a big holiday person tbh, the only one I "celebrate" is Christmas and that one is only because I don't live far enough away from my dad to prevent him from essentially kidnapping me and forcing me to spend time with my family. XP

Queen of the Realm
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm
Ok... I have a challenge for you guys: define "cozy" in Zantarni terms for me...
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:08 pm
@ Rayven- Well I honestly wouldn't be on it except I'm trying to make a side biz. XD Thanks!
Haha I doubt it will. Very difficult to reach a lot of people. Especially when everyone else is trying to do the same.

@ Queen Blaze- The first thing that popped into my head was glendors???
Maybe because they're sort of a mascot and takes me back to the older days of Zan. XD

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:35 pm
OMG... More Glendors???? ROFL! Heart The darn things are likely to really take over the place if I were to pursue that idea!! XD

Thanks for the thought, Boo Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:30 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Ok... I have a challenge for you guys: define "cozy" in Zantarni terms for me...

I'm sorry, Queen Blaze, but I can't think of anything right now. Are you looking for a phrase? I mean, Zan is a home for all. That's how I look at it.

Boo-That's understandable. Maybe, but you just do you as well as you can and you'll get some business. Very Happy

I love glendors too. Ninja
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:16 am
Hahah they're like rabbits. XD
I'm guessing you probably meant that question in terms of potentially making new items tho? lol

@ Rayven- yep doing what I can here. *fingers crossed* I hope I can figure out how to get good pictures of my prints. I don't have good lighting, but I'm going to try setting up some lamps.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:28 am
Taking pictures is a pain. :/ I'm no good at it and there's horrible lighting here. I wish you much better luck than I have. Very Happy I'd say you might be better off taking the pictures outside (if you can), but it's probably too cold.

Queen of the Realm
Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:26 pm
Yes, the glendors around here are worse than rabbits! They're everywhere!!

Yes, I was asking in terms of items because thought it was an interesting idea to try to pursue in terms of Zantarni, but I'm drawing a complete blank with what that would mean here. I think I'm going to switch gears and pursue a different idea. Yes

Photography, like everything else, takes practice to get good at it...

Ok... I'm going to try to get some pixels done for you guys. Wish me luck - lol! Yes
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Hmmm. . .perhaps a snuggly blanket in front of a fireplace?
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:19 pm
I think it's just hard to describe websites as cozy tbh, so idk how to do it in Zan terms. >.>
But in general, cozy to me is snuggling up on the couch with my kitties, a cup of hot coffee, and a good book.
It's soft, slightly oversized sweaters or cardigans on a cold, snowy day. It's trying to loom knit up a scarf or other long project with a cat napping on my lap.
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:32 pm
@ Rayven- Thank you! Yes it's cold hear u.u and right now at least its moist out so that's not a good idea for prints.

@ Queen Blaze- Maybe an item where our whole avatar is engulfed in a pile of glendors. Thats cozy. Lol I kid I kid!
Hmm.. well if you want me to spend more than a few seconds thinking of ideas let me know. Good luck with the pixel!

It also helps to have good equipment and lighting. I don't have a fancy camera. But at least I do have photoshop thankfully, so I can fix some stuff on there.

I also immediately go to blankets when it comes to the word cozy in general.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6249, 6250, 6251  Next
Page 6250 of 6251