{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6247, 6248, 6249, 6250, 6251  Next
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:13 pm
Compared to New York or LA, yes. It's small.
But, by population, it's the third biggest city in the state

Queen of the Realm
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:31 pm
*is crashing today*
I've been working my little tail off all week and today, body and mind are just saying "nope". So I'm putzing around pretending to be productive. Is it working? LOL! XD
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:34 pm
@ Rayven- I no has brain.
Yes! thats actually the only think I know I'm including. But its more of a filler element. I make these cards very dense. I need 5-8 (or more) larger main elements.

@ Queen Blaze- yup! So it needs to be vague enough to fit all of those as well. XD so far some ideas I have are: stars, champagne, confetti, maybe flowers, hearts, maybe fireworks?? But a lot of those do not go together so idk why I made this so hard for myself XD This one is the hardest one by far lol.
Yeah that is a good way to just start some art. I think I just prefer to be original when I can tho. Idk, I'm also just being picky with what to do too I guess u.u

Also forgot to say in my last response, thanks for the image hosting recommendation! I will look into it

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:11 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
*is crashing today*
I've been working my little tail off all week and today, body and mind are just saying "nope". So I'm putzing around pretending to be productive. Is it working? LOL! XD

Totally. You've been so productive I didn't even see you there, I thought you were busy in the back rooms of the castle. Wink

Kaderin-Well, I'm just batting a thousand with my replies. XD Do you like living in the city?

Boo-XD

Oh, ok. That's a lot. XD Hmmm...what about clapping hands, a bottle of champagne, flowers... When I look up examples most people use the same things again and again. Without knowing what the congrats is for it's hard to know what else to put there.

Queen of the Realm
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:41 pm
A general banner with "congrats" on it? Confetti works Yes

Oh... I'm still trying to wake up! The coffee hasn't hit my body yet, apparently. That needs to change quickly - I have a lot to do today - including playing in the back rooms of the castle and scribbling things on the walls!!
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:34 pm
Rayven wrote:

Kaderin-Well, I'm just batting a thousand with my replies. XD Do you like living in the city?

It's alright. Like, I'm not a huge fan of all the people trying to beg change or cigarettes off me, but I do like having easy access to grocery stores, craft stores, hospitals etc. And being able to order pizza if I want/can afford to as long as it's before 10pm, because tbh the city kind of shuts down then. Like it's weird because it's a city with kind of a small-town feel tbh.
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:56 pm
Hello! Good morning everyone! Well good morning to those of us in the Western Hemisphere xD :3

Queen of the Realm
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:18 pm
Hey Bob! How are you? It's nice to see you again - it has been a while. What have you been up to?
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:26 pm
Aahhh hey Blaze! <3

Its been a second! Partially because I am super forgetful with the lock code to my chests, but luckily Sir Scarz came to my rescue and helped me to lock pick it Laughing <3

Its been a wild ride Smile But I still keep in contact with some of my Zan friends and I always wonder how you guys are handelibg the castle ward. So Im happy to fibally give it a look-see !
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:30 pm
Hello and good morning!
*waves*

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:52 pm
Kaderin Triste wrote:
It's alright. Like, I'm not a huge fan of all the people trying to beg change or cigarettes off me, but I do like having easy access to grocery stores, craft stores, hospitals etc. And being able to order pizza if I want/can afford to as long as it's before 10pm, because tbh the city kind of shuts down then. Like it's weird because it's a city with kind of a small-town feel tbh.

I hated living in the city. People tried to bum money, etc. off me all the time too. Rolling Eyes It was very annoying. I mean, I don't mind helping someone but I was just as poor as them (and you didn't see me begging), and I could tell it was just a lifestyle for them. One guy couldn't believe I told him no and was like, "Really?" First, he bugged me when I was all by myself in the middle of a parking lot in a bad neighborhood. Second, he started to tell me some cockamamie story about why he needed the money and he stopped in the middle of the story (because it was a lie) and just asked for money. Third, he had a nicer car than I did! Confused Of course the answer is no, 3 strikes and you're out buddy. XD

Queen Blaze-I hope you got your second cup of coffee. Very Happy

my_lion_bob-*waves* Hi! Long time no see. Very Happy I hope you've been doing well. Zan is still alive and kickin'. XD

Queen of the Realm
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:54 pm
I saw that, Bob! Yes I'm glad Sir Scarz was available to help you out when I wasn't actively here. It's always nice to see folks returning and checking in Smile and with any luck, we'll have some other changes coming to the Realm soon!!

Good morning Kaderin - aren't you just the chipper citizen this morning? XD How are you today?
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:08 pm
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS WARMS MY HEART OML
; A;

Hello Rayven! So lovely to reconnect with you!!

Blaze, I saw that some changes to the forums have already happened! I am reaaalllyyy excited to see what the realm has in store for the future! I am also curious as to the items that I have missed haha! TIme to do some digging through the dream avatar closet thing xD

Hello Kaderin~~~

Is there a notification system here? I dont remember n -n;;

Queen of the Realm
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:38 pm
You have a lot of digging to do, Bob! Yes

No notifications system here... or at least, not one that works - lol! XD Yes, I've rearranged the forums quite a bit. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or whatever as you reacquaint yourself with the site Yes

Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:40 pm
Thank you so much!! I will reach out as needed :3

Is there a specific question forum, or was the one I was in before okay xD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6247, 6248, 6249, 6250, 6251  Next
Page 6248 of 6251