{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6242, 6243, 6244, 6245  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:13 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Independence Day is a nightmare because we have dogs who hate loud noises and Florida is in love with lighting things on fire and making things explode, apparently... Rolling Eyes

Same here, I still love the holiday and all it represents though. I think lighting things on fire and explosions are popular everywhere, especially anywhere that boys/men live. XD They seem to be particularly fascinated in that stuff.

I...am...exhausted. I got up too early, did too much, yadda yadda. XD I can't even think well at this point. thunk
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:52 am
I feel like I don't do anything for any holidays anymore. Just a special meal with the family for thanksgiving and New Years.

Poor Rayven sounds like she needs a nap XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:25 pm
Don't feel bad, Boo. We don't do as much as we used to either. Sad There's a season for everything. We don't even see either side of the family much anymore let alone celebrate with them. And Halloween is mostly good for kids. If I tried to trick or treat now I'd probably get the door slammed in my face. XD

I did. I passed out at 8:30 and Casper woke me up at 4:30 this morning. That's better than 3 AM like it has been for the past week or so. Rolling Eyes

Queen of the Realm
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:29 pm
I pretty much gave up doing the holiday thing too. My kids are no longer little, we have little family nearby and I'm tired of going through all the effort of cooking, cleaning, and preparing everything only to have things get messy 10 minutes later and have all the food disappear down never-ending gullets in 2 minutes flat... then spend all the rest of the time in the kitchen cleaning up while the "boys" sit on the couch watching some game or another. It's exhausting and infuriating, tbh! XD (Honestly though, although there is definitely some of this^^ that happens more some times than others, my guys do help with everything. They have to... or else!)

And what is it with guys, fires and explosions? Confused
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:28 pm
Yeah, but the food is soooo good. XD I'm glad to hear they help at least a little, Queen Blaze. Very Happy

I don't know for sure but I suspect that they still have a little neanderthal in them deep down. XD

Queen of the Realm
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:46 am
*pokes at Rayven, the Halloween Elf* ... cute avatar! Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:52 pm
Thanks, Queen Blaze. I love yours too. Very Happy I kept trying to figure out what to use around my neck and then I remembered the new bandanas. Cool

I see you're still adding more colors. XD

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:43 pm
Well the bandana seems to be working for you. Yes

And yes, I still have the files open, it's a relatively quick and easy edit to do, and I was originally wanting to release a couple of other colors anyway. And Tam made a good suggestion. It seemed appropriate Yes

I have been doing a lot of pixeling lately. Shocked
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:46 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
I have been doing a lot of pixeling lately. Shocked

Yes, you have. I'm sorry that most/all? of that rests on you now. You're busy enough without that. I can only hope that you don't hate doing it and let you know that we appreciate it. Heart

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:01 pm
No Rayven, I don't hate doing it at all - it's a creative outlet, and although my creativity personally tends to be expressed through other means and media, it's still creativity being expressed... and that's all good Yes XD Besides, it's fun seeing how you guys react Heart

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:28 am
Awww. Heart Thanks, Queen Blaze. I feel better about you needing to pixel so much now. Very Happy

I don't consider myself a creative or artistic person but sometimes I find that I need a creative outlet too. I feel fulfilled when I make, write, etc. something. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:42 pm
Creativity is an absolutely essential and integral part of being human Yes

I'm trying to get ahead in the pixeling game right now (ie: Nov.) because I have technical things that I really need to spend some time looking at for you guys. I still need to set everything up, and I may end up doing another thing or two, but the event shop is ready to be loaded. I should probably take a look at a few other things for the event too, actually, now that I'm thinking about it...

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:44 pm
Wow! Sounds like you've got the Halloween event under control. Very Happy I can't wait to see it.

Queen of the Realm
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:55 pm
There are I think 40 items ready for the event right now - so not a huge amount of items, but enough for a nice little event, I think. Some of them are more intricate than others, of course...
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:06 pm
I think 40 sounds like a lot! But I can't remember how many we usually have. Either way, I'm good. Very Happy Thank you for all of your hard work. Heart
Page 6243 of 6245