{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6236, 6237, 6238
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:51 pm
XD That's right.

I'm sure we'll love whatever you're up to. Ninja

That's the pits. Grr I hate it when that happens.

Oh, not too much here. It sounds like it's going to storm but nothing yet. Just lots of thunder. I painted my toenails an awesome color yesterday. Very Happy It's about the color of my current avatar's hair. A dark teal-ish color.

I'm going to wear a skirt tomorrow for the first time in ages. I hope I don't forget to sit like a lady. Embarassed XD

I hope you're doing something fun too this weekend, Queen Blaze. *taps foot like a stern teacher*

Queen of the Realm
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:59 pm
LOL Rayven! Heart

Oh, that sounds like a fun color for nails. I have a brighter teal/acqua running around here somewhere, but I very rarely paint my nails, so there's no telling where it's gotten to or if it's even any good at this point. ... kinda like skirts, which I rarely wear too... so I get ya about remembering to sit "properly" - good luck with that!! XD Yes

As far as fun... umm... probably not. The house is still a mess because Zukyun hasn't finished the kitchen yet. Can't really go outside - we're under a heat advisory with temps in the 90s and "real feel" in the 100s, and we're dealing with that dust cloud from Africa, so it's just hot, humid, hazy and weird out there... toss in covid restrictions and any other options for fun or even a change of environment are severely limited...

And I hope you guys do like what I'm working on. I think it's fun. Time will tell.

So what are your plans for the rest of this weekend??
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:43 pm
Thank you. You'll be proud of me then, Queen Blaze. I managed to sit like a lady the whole time. Very Happy

Awww. Sad Outside sounds so toxic right now. Sorry you can't go outside. I really can't either. It's way too humid out there today. Takes my breath away.

Care to give me any hints about what you're working on? Angelic

I'm going to vegetate. XD It might sound boring but it's what I need. I keep pretty busy throughout the week so I need one day to recuperate.

On the news, I saw some Vegas showgirls wearing masks. It was...different. XD I bet Sir Scarz knows all about it. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 pm
Rayven wrote:
Care to give me any hints about what you're working on? Angelic

I could... but as of right now, you're not likely to see these things for another month... They're really cute, though! :3 Yes

I bet showgirls with masks are an interesting spectacle! I hope they don't dance with them!

Rayven wrote:
Outside sounds so toxic right now.

Yeah, it's kinda nasty out there right now. My throat is all scratchy and my voice is rough from the dust and weirdness in the air (I had to walk the dogs, so was outside for a bit)

Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:42 pm
Blazestorm wrote:

I could... but as of right now, you're not likely to see these things for another month... They're really cute, though! :3 Yes

I bet showgirls with masks are an interesting spectacle! I hope they don't dance with them!

Ok, I can wait. Maybe. XD

I think they're going to but I'm not for sure. The best part was that one of them ran into the woman behind her. XD Poor thing. Embarassed

*gets out a pair of binoculars* I don't see anyone besides us, Queen Blaze. Nobody here but us chickens. LOL *dances the funky chicken* I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:30 am
Yeah, it has been excessively quiet here this weekend. Non Buono!

Also, it should be said that although I'm enjoying working on my current pixel project and think you guys will like it, I also think you'll enjoy what is planned for July...

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:14 pm
Oooo! That sounds promising. Very Happy To be continued tomorrow. XD

I have one site that puts out its new pets on the last day of the month and sometimes I look to see what you have until I remember that Zan's stuff comes out on the 1st. LOL
Page 6238 of 6238