{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6236, 6237, 6238  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:38 pm
Kaderin-That little stinker. XD Max will do that if we don't pick up whatever Minnie won't eat.

Yeah, he's a fat kid at heart. LOL He'll just eat anything. I'm glad that he's not picky, that's a mess too. I just wish it wasn't so hard to convince him not to eat. I've been taking him for a little walk. It's helped a little

Chonky. XD I loves new words.
Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:10 am
I kind of wonder if he wasn't starved as a kitten. I got him when he was probably only 6-8 months old, but he had been rescued from some kids that had been tossing him around like a ball, so the worry of starving could be why he eats everything now? Idk for sure though.

Yeah, picky can be just as bad as greedy. XD

And yay! Walkies! That's good exercise for everyone!

I'd try taking my cats on walks, but despite their curiosity, they've proven to be scared of everything. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:02 pm
It's entirely possible but sometimes they're just like that. I hope he wasn't. Sad

Yeah, it is. I love going for walks.

Oh no. XD I've never tried to walk a cat but I don't think I want to. I figure either I'd have to drag them, or they'd scratch my eyeballs out. Neither option sounds like fun. XD

I went shopping with my birthday money today. I got pretty frustrated trying to find clothes and sandals I like, but I finally found things that would work. Not my favorite, but eh. *shrugs* I also got some makeup and mats for my car. The mats I had were old and yucky. I got lucky that the capris fit because Walmart won't let you try on anything right now and you can't even bring it back if it doesn't fit. Grr I understand but I'm not made of money. LOL

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:52 pm
Rayven wrote:
got some makeup and mats for my car

I must really need more coffee because I initially read this as both the makeup and the mats being for the car... I was all like "did she buy fake eyelashes for the headlights or somethng? Are there other things like that that people can do to their cars now - a set of big red lips or something?" Confused XD

Rayven wrote:
Walmart won't let you try on anything right now and you can't even bring it back if it doesn't fit.

I did not realize this, so I'm glad you mentioned it on that off-chance that I try to find clothing there in the near future (with just about everything else closed and going out of business, Walmart -much that I try to avoid it as a general rule- is unfortunately becoming one of the only options for buying much of anything).

Again, happy birthday, Rayven - I'm glad you got out and got a few things that you wanted/needed! Yes

It's really easy for pets' weights to fluctuate between "thin/healthy" and "not", Kaderin, but it sounds like your guy is doing ok, all in all. What is kitty's name and what kind of kitty is he? Got a photo? We love pet photos around here (we had a pet photo thread once upon a time but I think it ended up being archived in the most recent forum reorganization)

*waves at Ratwyrm* How are you?

Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:16 pm
Pfffff...do I have a picture? I'm a cat mom. Of course I have pictures! XD

These are my boys, Shade (the grey cat) and Batty (the black cat).
I was checking them today and they look about how they should based on the chart. Though it's true...with such a low weight compared to humans, something as seemingly small as 1/4 of a pound can make a big difference in a cat's weight.[/img]

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:11 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
I must really need more coffee because I initially read this as both the makeup and the mats being for the car...

XD This totally made my morning, Queen Blaze. I can see how you thought that. Shame on my writing. LOL

Update on Walmart: Dad called them yesterday because he wanted to return something and they said that they will now take anything back. As far as I know, we still can't try anything on though. At least we should be able to bring it back if it doesn't fit.

Thank you. Very Happy

Kaderin your cats are so handsome! Very Happy One of these years I want to get a black cat. Shade has such pretty eyes!

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:34 pm
Good to know about the updated return policy at Walmart - I have a couple things that need to go back!

Oh! Cute, cute kitties, Kaderin!! Heart The black one reminds me of a cat I had once upon a time and the other just looks so very sweet! Heart

And not that I mind having cute pet photos posted in Musings, but we should start a photos thread again. *hint hint* XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:44 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
And not that I mind having cute pet photos posted in Musings, but we should start a photos thread again. *hint hint* XD

XD Anyone else want to take that on? If not, I'll do it, but I wanted to give someone else a chance first.

Queen of the Realm
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:03 pm
That's why I left the hint instead of just setting one up myself, Rayven.

Should we mention that as the owner of a thread, you actually earn some ZG ...?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:48 am
That's a good idea. Very Happy Anyone want some Zg? *looks hopeful*

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:36 am
LOL! That's the way it has always been set up. It can be a nice little perk Yes Smile

So how is everyone today?

What's new in your world?

What are you doing with yourselves?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:23 am
I'm pretty boring so nothing here. How about you, Queen Blaze?

I will say that I'm excited to see the Sahara dust float over. I just found out about it yesterday. That's probably the closest I'll ever get to the Sahara. XD

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:38 pm
I'm just plodding along... dogs... food... kids... Zan ... DuoLingo ... dogs ... something else... some chore... {repeat}. Boring? Yes, it can be. *sigh*

Yes, the dust should make for some interesting sunsets!

I'm interested to see whether or not it adds to an increase in respiratory issues for those who might be sensitive to dust (especially foreign dust!), though...
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:42 pm
75-99% of life is boring. XD

They say it probably will. One station even recommended wearing a mask. Um...I already do that. XD Not outside at home though.

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:12 pm
That's why we have Zantarni, right? - to combat the boredom? Yes XD Heart

I just hope the inevitable rise in respiratory issues from the dust don't get erroneously counted as covid (like everything else)...

So, I'm here and expect to be here a good part of this weekend (so keep me company!), working on stuff for you guys and getting minorly distracted and getting ahead of myself a little bit (but I'm liking it and I think you guys will too!)...

Otherwise, I'm waiting to hear back from Amazon concerning a recent order - the company sent the right product, but in the wrong colors... so that's fun...

What are you guys doing this weekend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6236, 6237, 6238  Next
Page 6237 of 6238