{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6235, 6236, 6237, 6238  Next
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:34 pm
Mwuahaha... ha... ha...! eBil XD

... and ok, maybe it's not quite "higher up", but I've been known to be a little mischievous and playful around here Wink Ninja eBil Maybe some of the older players will fill you in a bit... Wink

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:04 pm
Quote:
maybe it's not quite "higher up"

oh...ok... *puts down a suspicious green plant*

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:54 pm
XD I see you've all been up to no good.

Sometimes Queen Blaze likes to fiddle with our titles under our avatar's pic. Some are permanent, others are temporary. The temporary ones are the most fun. They usually come from Queen Blaze snooping...er..I mean reading our conversations. XD Heart

Plus it's just nice to develop a bond and trust with Queen Blaze and the staff. Very Happy These things might not seem like much, but to those of us that call Zan home, it's a lot. Heart
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:55 am
Awwww that's really cute and fun!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:05 am
Yeah, it gives us something to look forward to. When it happens it's always such a surprise. XD Last year I was "Bo's Guardian" for awhile. Being Bo's guardian is hard work. LOL

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:30 pm
I do other things too!! And I'm not snooping... I'm being... diligent... or something...
*stomps around in a circle before plopping on the floor in the middle of her thread*
XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:05 pm
XD I know you do. Heart Besides, we love it when you stalk us. LOL

How is your weekend going?

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:27 pm
LOL Heart
My weekend is... soggy. We have a tropical storm coming up the middle of the Gulf of Mexico and some of it is hitting us here, so it has been raining for the better part of the last three days. And my kitchen is torn apart right now, so that's...ummm... fun. No I'm looking forward to the new cabinets and paint, but tired of almost exclusively using the IP to cook (but boy oh boy am I glad I have it right now!).

What's going on with you, Rayven? (& Everyone/Anyone) How's your weekend shaping up?

Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:35 pm
My weekend has been exhausting so far. Worked yesterday and have to do housework and also try to work on some crafts that should have been done a while ago today. But so far just trying to lay in bed and ignore my cat yelling for food.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:03 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
My weekend is... soggy. We have a tropical storm coming

I forgot all about that! thunk I'm glad you're basically ok, just a little wet. XD Heart

Well, we celebrated my birthday yesterday. It was awesome. Very Happy Other than that, not much. We're supposed to get 2-4 inches of rain tonight. Shocked I brought in some of the plants that are still recuperating from all of the spring rain. I don't want them drowned all over again. LOL

Kaderin-Umm...maybe you could just feeds the poor, starving kitty. XD I hope you finally got some rest. Very Happy
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:30 pm
Lol. He's hardly starving. XD

It's incredibly rare for me to actually get any rest. XP

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:43 pm
Chubby is he? XD

I don't get enough either.

I weighed my dog this morning and I regret it. He's even heavier than I thought. Embarassed
Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:34 pm
He's started to get a bit on the chunky side. So I started paying better attention to his eating. He was basically finishing his food and then going over and pushing his brother out of the way to finish off that food too.

So now I try to keep an eye on them and pick up the food dishes when they're done eating.

Ahahaha...poor pup!
Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:11 pm
c h o n k y
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:37 pm
Lol. I wouldn't say chonky, but I would say slightly over his healthy weight. I mean....when I look at the cat weight by appearance chart thingy online, he has some qualities of the 3-5 range (which is healthy) and some in the 5-7 (which is "increasingly unhealty", they don't call it overweight and morbidly obese apparently) I'm part to blame for that. I hadn't been monitoring their food intake as much as I should have and also tend to be really lazy, so I should be playing with them to help keep them fit, but I don't.
Page 6236 of 6238