{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6231, 6232, 6233 ... 6236, 6237, 6238  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:00 pm
Chores are such a pain!!! XD Yes, you definitely need some Blaze time. Yes

We got some! Very Happy It's already trying to melt though. Sad We had a ton of rain (flash flooding was an issue in some areas-not mine though) before it started snowing and the ground was too warm and wet. 80! Shocked You might as well enjoy it!

I wound up buying most of the stuff I wanted for my car online last night. Now I can be lazy today and not leave the house. Ninja

Queen of the Realm
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:49 pm
It's 80 where you are? What the heck? It's 80* here today!!

I'm glad you got to at least see some snow. Congrats on getting most of your stuff done yesterday and being able to have a lazy day today.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:20 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
It's 80 where you are? What the heck? It's 80* here today!!

I'm glad you got to at least see some snow. Congrats on getting most of your stuff done yesterday and being able to have a lazy day today.

XD No. I guess I didn't make myself clear. Embarassed I was shocked because it's 80 where you are. It only got up to about 32 here today, tomorrow it's supposed to be 50. I probably should have waited to clean off the car, but I went ahead and did it.

Thanks. Very Happy

I forgot to tell you what the seat covers I bought look like. They're black with rainbow colored paw prints on them! I can't wait to get them.

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:03 pm
The seat covers sound adorable, Rayven! And the weather has been so bizarre this year, I wouldn't put it past it to climb 50* in a day at this point! XD
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:38 pm
So, my summer cold is getting worse...but at least my nose isn't all runny and icky as much. Now I just have to deal with this damned cough that doesn't let up and is leaving me awake all night coughing up both lungs (and it isn't even in my lungs properly, it's in the respiratory tract for now Rolling Eyes ), and I only sleep when I pass out from sheer exhaustion. Doesn't stop me from waking up repeatedly though. Sigh
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9520/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:26 pm
I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, Bo!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:23 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
The seat covers sound adorable, Rayven! And the weather has been so bizarre this year, I wouldn't put it past it to climb 50* in a day at this point! XD

Thanks! Very Happy

I agree, especially here in Missouri. Our weather is crazy most of the time. I have seen major temperature differences in one day plenty of times.

I love your avi! XD It needs a vacation.

Bo-I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is the pits. Sad

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Rayven wrote:
I love your avi! XD It needs a vacation.

Yes it does - as do I... and I just came back from a cruise! XD

This week is crazy, though - post-vacation re-acclamation, the start of the new semester and new schedules for both kids (and for me because of it!), the 'fridge dying and having to get that replaced, a new one delivered, etc., throw in a couple of family birthdays and some dental appointments, and the usual chaos... yeah, I need a(nother) vacation! XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:00 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Yes it does - as do I... and I just came back from a cruise! XD

I think it's pretty common to need a vacation after a vacation. XD Trips are fun but stressful.

Plus you weren't gone that long, and look at all the stuff that had to be done when you got back. Shocked Happy birthday to your family members. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:47 pm
Yeah, I feel like I need a month of vacationing. The Europeans have that right...
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:13 pm
Bo is still alive...barely. Sigh
9520/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:36 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Yeah, I feel like I need a month of vacationing. The Europeans have that right...

They go on vacation for a month?! Must be nice. XD I didn't know they did that. It is a good idea.

Bo-*glomps* I'm glad you're still alive. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:41 am
I think I pulled a muscle with my coughing fit last night. thunk

And it's annoying coz I'm almost recovered from the ick. Sigh
9520/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:46 pm
I'm glad you're still alive, Bo. Are you finally feeling better? Pulled muscles from coughing, etc., are the pits!

Rayven, yes, they tend to vacation more often and for much longer than we do... or at least that's my understanding. My experience with it is limited, but when we were in Italy last summer, there were several signs saying things like "shop closed through August".

What else is going on, guys?

I'm grateful for an apparent cold front that came through here last night. Temperatures are down, and although I haven't left the house yet to truly test it (I'm scared - lol!), the pollen seems to be down too...
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:34 pm
Not too much going on here. It's snowing a little, but we're not supposed to get much.

I have to help my dad order a phone for my grandma. Hers won't hold a charge anymore. I'm also going to work on my novel. That's about it. Pretty boring.
Page 6232 of 6238