{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6230, 6231, 6232, 6233, 6234  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:46 pm
Wow! Shocked Looking at the numbers is shocking. And so sad. Crying or Very sad I keep hearing a lot about the koalas. Poor little things. I hate that they have to go through that. I hate it for everyone in Australia.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:28 pm
Children are exhausting. thunk
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9460/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:48 pm
bohemian wrote:
Children are exhausting. thunk

Yes, yes they are.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:07 am
But Bo has no children. Confused That means you can walk away when they get on your nerves. LOL

That's why I only had 1. He was like having 20 kids. XD
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:27 pm
Sorry I've been MIA. Ive been at my parents. Hope everyone had a great holiday. :]

@ Queen Blaze- Apparently they(the creator of the mandalorian) really wanted to keep baby Yoda a secret until the show was released. Which does not give enough time for production by the holidays. I read Disney lost $2million from that. which I think they really meant they lost a potential for that much profit? idk, they make enough as it is in my opinion.

Also yeah those wildfires in Australia right now is really heart breaking. u.u

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:13 pm
Hi Boo! I hope you had a good time at your parents' house. Very Happy

My holidays were great, but I'm glad they're over. XD
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:47 am
Yeah it was alright.

Was it hectic? lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:04 pm
That's good. Very Happy

Kind of. XD Lots of decorating, shopping, etc. My mom goes a little overboard. Rolling Eyes I'm not much of a shopper, but I did enjoy going to JC Penney's. I hadn't been there in years and I forgot how good it smells in there. I think I associate the smell with money since it's more expensive there. It doesn't take much to please me. I usually shop at Walmart. XD It also made me wonder if they use something to make it smell like that, or if it's just a combination of the things they sell.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:05 am
I spent Friday at a children's party for my friend's daughter's 6th birthday. I knew 6 children because they belonged to my friend and 2 of her siblings. It was a pool party too, so I ended up swimming and being a life raft for at least one child. Laughing

And because we were going out for dinner with our other friend who couldn't make it due to work, we decided on dinner the Saturday night, so I crashed at my friend's place so there wouldn't be a lot of back and forth for my parents or brother. My friend's daughter snuck into bed with me at the crack of dawn and about 45 minutes later, I had had enough of all her wriggling about that basically pushed me off the bed, so I got up and went out to the lounge and crashed there. I think around 1-2 hours later, the little terror, aka the 2.5 year old boy, came out and climbed on the lounge and then used me as a bed to watch the movie that I had put on the tv.

So yeah, Friday and Saturday I was hanging around with free birth control. Laughing XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9460/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm
XD They sound like little rugrats! They must really like you. Very Happy

XD I think everyone should have to take care of children before they can have kids. It might stop a lot of people from having kids that don't need them. Sometimes you don't know you're not a kid person until you're around some. I finally came to that realization years after I had my own. I love my own son, pain that he is, but I'm never going to be the person that wants 10 kids. I've met a few kids that really touched my heart though, and kids say some funny things. LOL

*huggles Bo* You sound like you're feeling better.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:35 am
I've got a summer cold, so I am freaking annoyed. Thank you to my youngest niece for giving it to me, even though I was avoiding her. thunk

I agree with that. Some people just keep having kids and it's not healthy for the kids. Almost every time the talk about kids comes up, people are a little surprised when I say that I don't want to have my own kids. It's not that I don't want to go through pregnancy and all that (I really don't XD ), but my view is, there are already so many kids out there who need someone to give them a stable life. If I ever get to a point where I am financially stable, I plan on fostering kids. I've had plenty of people who have never seen me interact with children, tell me that I would make a good parent. Most probably because they can tell that I won't put up with sh*t. XD
9460/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:57 pm
XD Being a good disciplinarian is very important. It's also not easy. LOL

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm
*pops in*
I'm baaaaaacckk! eBil Did ya miss me?? Confused XD

Yes, being a good disciplinarian is a good thing -kids definitely need limits!- but they also need to be heard and felt like they're understood. They're not always "acting out" for no reason. Of course, sometimes they're doing it just to test the limitations that have been set... but it's often more than just being willful or disobedient. Parenting is tricky, and there are fine lines that can be hard to see sometimes with a given situation. It helps to have a community too - if the kid doesn't want to talk to you or listen to you, it definitely helps to have other adults around to help drive a point home to the child, or give them an alternate shoulder to cry on if that's what's needed.

And Bo, I understand. Although I definitely love my kids, am proud of who and what type of people they are, and I certainly don't regret having them, I could have "taken (having) them or left (off not having) them". It's good that you know yourself, etc., and you're right - there are a lot of kids who need a good caring adult around.

So how is everyone doing?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:58 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
*pops in*
I'm baaaaaacckk! eBil Did ya miss me?? Confused XD

But of course! Heart

I'm doing good. We might get some snow today! *claps hands excitedly*

How have you been, Queen Blaze? I'm guessing busy. XD

Queen of the Realm
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:50 pm
LOL! Yes, busy. I really need to be not quite so busy and do things like go paint and draw some more, but that's hard to fit in to small increments of time and hard to focus on when you know, for example, that there are dishes to be done!! XD

Snow. Snow?! It's 80* here today at least. But I'm glad you're looking forward to the possibility of snow, Rayven. Yes Heart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6230, 6231, 6232, 6233, 6234  Next
Page 6231 of 6234