{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6199, 6200, 6201, 6202  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:02 am
That's really cool. Very Happy I wasn't expecting you to get color underneath, but I'm glad you did. It made the tattoo even more interesting.

XD Yeah it's better to be over prepared than under prepared. I always take into account where the tattoo will be and dress accordingly too. It's not a good idea to rub a tattoo, and it's also painful.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:25 am
I think all my tattoos will have a hint of colour to them, it doesn't matter where I get them done. I have a HUGE piece floating around in my head that one day, I will start to gather reference pictures for, and I KNOW that it will be mostly black, grey and white, but I also know that it WILL have a pop of colour somewhere that will be subtle, like eye colour, armour, feather, fur, whatever. It just makes it interesting to me. And considering the location I will get it, only myself and my doctors will ever see it...after my tattoo artist that is...and probably my friends. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:59 pm
I'm not even gonna ask where. I'm afraid to. XD I love color way too much to just get a black tattoo.

Queen of the Realm
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:50 pm
Rayven wrote:
I'm not even gonna ask where. I'm afraid to. XD I love color way too much to just get a black tattoo.

(1) Given her known tendencies, I don't even want to think about where Bo is probably getting inked next...
(2) Color is purrrrtty... which is why my tats are colorful Yes

And I too don't really understand how/why people come to get tattoos without any idea what they want. It's like - "have you thought about this at all?"... but, I guess it depends on who you are, your attitudes, what your goals are, etc. In some ways, I can see where it would be fun to have a collection of "spontaneous" tattoos... but I don't roll that way. I thought about mine for a good couple of decades before getting inked!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:14 pm
Laughing

My big piece is going to be on my right thigh. Not going up my hip, but just down a bit from my hip and to just above my knee most likely. I want to be able to cover it up if I need to. Yes

But I have another idea (I have a lot of ideas lol), but I am not 100% sure where I want to get that one. I keep going back to ribs on my side...but not sure. This is why taking the time to think about what you want and WHERE you want it is very important. Also dressing appropriately for where you are going to get tattooed is a very important part as well. Yes

Edit: As much as I like my butt, I'm never going to get tattooed there. Lower back yes, butt no. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:28 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
(1) Given her known tendencies, I don't even want to think about where Bo is probably getting inked next...

XD Exactly what I was thinking. Wink

Not really knowing what to get is one reason I don't have more tattoos. I don't think we should get them just to get them. I believe they should mean something. All of mine, so far, are related to interests of mine. My next one will probably have something to do with music, but I'm not sure what yet.

Bo-I'm relieved you're keeping you bum out of this. XD

Defender of the Realm
Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:52 pm
Not being in to tattoos, I have always wondered why so many people get tattoos that "No one" will see and then you have the other extreme, where they are tattooed on their head or face or neck. . .I always wonder where they could even get a job, except maybe in a tattoo parlor or Biker Bar. . .I couldn't see a stock broker, or cop or even a doctor that visibly tatted up. . .maybe they are all independently wealthy. . .I just don't know or understand.

Ah well, another of life's mysteries. . .

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:06 pm
And it's a great topic for Halloween. Yes
7750/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:30 pm
Apparently we can't wait Bo. XD Are you really gonna make me wait to reply to what Sir Scarz just said?! I has important stuffs to say. Razz

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:12 am
Alright, alright. I'll go and put the question up. Razz
7750/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:50 pm
Awesome! XD Thanks Bo. Very Happy

I think I'll put what I had to say in reply to what Sir Scarz said here at the top of my post on the other thread. It may be later this evening before I get around to that since it might take a while. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:36 pm
I'm more of a piercing person than a tattoo person. Though I love checking out what people get tattoos of. Usually there's a story or a personal meaning behind it.

I'm probably going to get some more ear piercings when life settles down a bit. My cartilage piercings took forever to stop hurting, which prevented me from sleeping on my side. That sucked, since I'm a side sleeper.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm
I know! I can't sleep like that either. I got one up at the top of my right ear, but just like my more traditional ear piercings it did not go well. I haven't worn anything in the one on top for years, but it still bothers me sometimes. :/

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:43 am
I had my cartilage pierced several times over the years. I've only gone to the cheep place in the mall, and they've never worked out. I took a chance and went to a professional piercing place, and not only did it hurt for a shorter length of time, I still have them in. I guess I found out the hard way that I should have just gone to a professional in the first place.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:17 pm
We get what we pay for usually. I know all about that. XD I did go to professionals the first time, but that didn't make a difference for me. It's just my body I guess.

I forgot to ask you what your critters think of the new place. Have they explored every inch yet? XD
Page 6200 of 6202