Zan "I'm Safe" Check In
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:59 am
Annnnnnnd last night someone drove their car into the river. No idea if the driver was still in the car when it went in...but...*shakes head*

In other news, noticed a lot of activity from local businesses (food and hairdressers) throwing support behind the police and other emergency services personnel after what happened and offering feed food/coffee/haircuts.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9290/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:48 pm
bohemian wrote:
In other news, noticed a lot of activity from local businesses (food and hairdressers) throwing support behind the police and other emergency services personnel after what happened and offering feed food/coffee/haircuts.

We seem to take turns here either supporting the police, or bashing them. Rolling Eyes The news here is often crazy and ridiculous.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:07 pm
I know the majority of the population here support the police. And I know a lot of people b*tch and moan about revenue raising and all that stuff, but when stuff like this happens the community does rally around our police force. I see it every time something happens.

Yeah, sure, there are corrupt cops out there, but the actions of a few, shouldn't condemn everyone.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9290/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:56 pm
I agree. Although, I don't know what your police are like. A lot of ours have huge egos, and treat people poorly as soon as they pull people over even if it was a minor infraction. Personally, I've met very few nice police officers. The highway patrol are usually a little nicer, but that may be because they don't have to deal with as much drama as small town cops do.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:34 am
I think the majority of the cops over here are good people. Sometimes though, enough is enough with the blameless abuse they get. They can take most things with good humour, but then again, you get the incidents where the police are attacked for no good reason.
9290/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:59 pm
No, they should never be attacked for no reason. Nobody should be.
Page 10 of 10