Your favorite Halloween Event activity? (poll/opinion)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

What is your single absolute favorite Halloween Event activity?
Earning Currency & visiting the Event Shop!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Trick or Treating on the profile pages
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Doing a spooky Quest
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Participating in an Avatar Costume Contest
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Doing a Pumpkin Carving Contest
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Something else (please post)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:42 pm
Bo likes writing contests at Halloween. Lillie's scarecrow story still lingers in Bo's mind. Yes
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:14 pm
LOL! We should pull that one out of the archives and repost it or something... XD eBil

Thanks for the feedback, Bo. Personally, I like the creative contests too -I love seeing people share their creative gifts!- but they're just not realistic for us to host right now. Maybe they will be again at some point.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:25 am
I'm still planning on helping with the quest. Hopefully, I can make some time today. I've just been so busy trying to get stuff done and doing some extra stuff to get ready for my cousin's wife's funeral. The visitation is today and the funeral is tomorrow. I feel like I just went through all of this but it was back in February that Grandma passed away. However, a lady at church passed away a couple of months ago? and I went to her visitation and funeral. Anyway, I'm so over funerals this year. Crying or Very sad
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:57 pm
I'm a bit late to notice the new information put up.
I just have a few questions. Is there a deadline you want us to have the riddles/hints in by?
As well should by some dumb luck those who send riddles somehow all use the same location, very unlikely but could still happen, will you pick one person riddle/hints at random or ask the other to think of one new riddle not using that location? though now that I say that last part it would give away a location so probably just picking at random would be the solution there.
Lastly, are you going to work in the currency we pick into the little story format or will this quest be a list of all the riddle you picked?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:35 pm
Yes, I was wondering about a deadline too. I will definitely get to helping with the quest today though. Very Happy We decided not to attend the funeral today because the church is only letting 35 people in and we think that there are too many others that need to be there more than we do. The visitation last night went well though.

Queen of the Realm
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:00 pm
Excellent questions Hanahime!

Deadline -I can't believe I overlooked that detail!- ... Thursday/Friday this week (22/23), since I'd like to start the event this weekend and will need a little time to put everything together (especially since I have some RL things to do early this week)

Shared locations: Let's see what happens, first, shall we? If need be, I'll PM people and ask them to tweak their clues or perhaps edit them myself to keep the mystery going Yes

Format: This Quest will probably be set up in more of a scavenger hunt format (each clue individually indicated in bullet point or similar format), simply because of the timing and not knowing who's going to send me what, or where, or how. Trying to incorporate all of your different clues in to one overriding story probably isn't going to happen (especially if I have to write it).

IF you want to write your clue in a mini-story, that would be fine, though. Feel free to write a couple of sentences or even a short paragraph if you'd like Yes

-- And a question for you guys: Within the Quest itself, would you like me to indicate who wrote what clue, or would you like to announce yourselves (or not) in the help thread?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:48 pm
Blazestorm wrote:

-- And a question for you guys: Within the Quest itself, would you like me to indicate who wrote what clue, or would you like to announce yourselves (or not) in the help thread?

Thank you for that info, Queen Blaze.

In answer to your question, it doesn't really matter to me. I'll leave that up to you and everyone else. Very Happy
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:51 pm
Thank you for answering my questions, Queen Blaze.

I'll try to have some riddles for you by the end of the week.

And for your question, I think leaving it to the individual deciding to say what clue was theirs would be for the best.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:25 am
Of course, Hanahime! I apologize for not answering your questions sooner, actually. Yes And thank you, in advance, for trying get put some hints together for the Quest!
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:32 am
You answered as quickly as you could which is the best anyone can do.

I just sent mine in I hope they don't disappoint. Thank you for all the years of writing them yourself.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:36 am
I'm sure yours will be good, Hanahime. Very Happy Mine are pretty easy I'm afraid, but I guess they're better than nothing. Plus, I kind of like easy ones. Twisted Evil

Queen of the Realm
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:00 pm
Yes, thank you both for sending me some Hints for the Quest! Yes I can't wait to see who else might send me things, and what they may be!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Great Hall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2