yaoi fans, whats your fav. paring?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm
i'm not ashamed to admit that i like yaoi, my favortite yaoi paring from black butler are Undertaker and Grell. i know its weird but i don't care.

http://www.zantarni.com/av_voting/index.php?av=161637
Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 am
I'm much more of a fan of shounen ai than yaoi myself, and even then the pairings I like are mostly "just outside of canon"-types.

Right now my favorite pairing is USUK (America and England) from Hetalia. I've had other favorites over the years, like 5927 (Gokudera and Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn), XigDem, LexZex, and a few other combinations of the Organization XIII members from Kingdom Hearts, and TasChi (Tasuki and Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi).
Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 pm
cool. i'm like really into black butler yaoi fan fics. its my fav. right now. i also like the parring sephiroth x Cloud from final fantasy

http://www.zantarni.com/av_voting/index.php?av=161637
Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:11 am
Yay! My area of expertise!

I think one of my all-time favourite parings is actually Kiba/Kankurou from Naruto ^^''
And Naruto/Sasuke. Yes, I'm old.
Oooh, Sephiroth/Cloud is classic too.
Riku/Sora, Demyx/Zexion, and Axel/Roxas.

Black Butler is one of my all time favourite animes but I just don't really like any of the yaoi parings for it :\ My favourite character is Grell, then Sebastian, followed close by Agni.
The only two that actually works in my opinion is Ciel/Bassy, and I'm not actually that big a fan of shota, and Prince Soma/Agni. Pluto/Bassy would be entertaining though.

Hetalia yaoi I don't like either, though some of the art is the hottest I've ever seen. It's like, "countries making out with eachother" and yes, while they're people, they're still countries. But to each his own XD

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 am
WELL it's not a yaoi but in Bleach I really adore Hollow Ichigo and Ichigo....my favorite character ish Hichigo so yeah <3
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:05 am
Actual yaoi pairings, from BL series... Asami/Akihito from Viewfinder and Usagi/Misaki from Junjou Romantica. I'm actually more interested in Asami and Usagi than their uke, same from any yaoi. I always like the seme more, and usually barely even care about the uke. There aren't that many pairings I like, but plenty of characters I like (Sawaragi from Taka ga Koi Daro....)

BL pairings in general... Schneizel/Lelouch from Code Geass are my OTP. I also like Clovis/Lelouch. But I like Schneizel and Lelouch and Clovis and Lelouch together in any way, not just romantically. I also crossover X/Leouch with almost any seme, he's just the perfect uke to go with anyone. Also, I don't really ship it, but I do support Sebastian/Ciel from ***** (oh man ***** 2 was awesome).
Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:56 am
I'm a weird girl.
Sasuke/Naruto.
Gaara/Naruto.
Byakuya/Ichigo.
Aizen/Ichigo.
Grimmjow/Ichigo.
Wolfram/Yuri.
Conrad/Yuri.
Gunter/Yuri.

LOOOOOL.

-_- There's probably more but I'm too lazy to remember them right now.

A Thousand Dreams
Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 am
Not a real yaoi fan, but I for some reason I think Roy Mustang and Edward Elric make an awesome pairing, even more so than their canon love interests. Not sure why, but I do. I also like Light and L's interactions.
Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:01 am
For me it's Russia/Germany, Prussia/Germany, England/Germany, France/Germany and America/Germany from Axis Powers Hetalia. ((I like my uke!Germany))

I also like Xemnas/Saix from Kingdom Hearts.

Alexander Anderson/Alucard from Hellsing.

Never gonna happen ^
Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm
Killua and Gon~ :3
Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 pm
oh, I'll ship practically anything that's yaoi! I'll ship just about anything from Hitman Reborn so long as it doesn't include Tsuna. I drool over Byakuya/Renji. Also, I like Harvey/Mike from Suits and Cid/vincent from FF7. Lately, I've also been reading Kyo/Yuki from Fruits Basket.
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm
Trowa and Quatre from Gundam Wing. My first and most favorite pairing out of all the pairings out there. Although next is a threesome with Trowa, Quatre and Wufei. XD
Tue May 01, 2012 2:21 am
Ichigo and Grimmjow from Bleach Mr. Green
Tue May 01, 2012 4:49 am
**sigh** time to show how old I am.

I like Sanosuke and Saito from Rurouni Kenshin, Bakura/Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Jonouchi/Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!, and yeah lol some others but I forget.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 pm
I the moment and for a year i've be obssesed with Hetalia so most of my pairing are going to be from there.
Hetalia: USxUK, FrxUK, TurkeyxGreeceXEgypt, PrussiaxAustira, RomexGermania, GermanyxN.Italy

HatorixAyame(fruits basket)

I don't watch it any more but from naruto SasukexNaruto
I love those pairs were either one could be the seme
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2