Xaria's Quest~ (Q> Big Horns, Mod Tops, Arties!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests)
Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:54 pm
Kieryn wrote:

Yeah, I'm no good at banners myself. I usually get hubby to make them for me. But he often goes way beyond what I actually need. He's weird like that sometimes.

Linking to the URL under the text. Yes Like if I put "Vote for me" it's going to be clickable and links to my Avatar for the weekly vote and stuffses like that.

I took a nap with the kids and I am still tired. At least the older one is outside with one of his uncles and the other has gone back to bed for now.

That's why I normally bold my text too. It makes it much easier to read. The person flamed me for it telling me it was padding my posts and I was trying to get more gold faster. Mad And to be quite honest, I have a sneaky feeling it was Meldrick who said that. But I'm not 100% certain.[/color]

If you look at my starry quest thing, you can see an example.

But I got a little carried away doing those. I had to redo it twice because it looked too cluttered with stars. XD;;

To do that you do:
Text Here

Aww, how old are your kids? -n__n-

Uhh how does [b] and [ /b] make it easier to earn gold faster? XD

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:57 pm
I don't know how it makes earning gold go faster. but it's seven extra characters that you wouldn't otherwise use. Whoever it was was adamant that the bolding only be used to accentuate the post in order to draw attention to a certain point or someone's name or something like that. Rolling Eyes Not that if I go overboard with smilies or anything like that. They usually have more characters than the actual text modification. Rolling Eyes

Meh, not that I care. I was just curious to see if anyone had made the same comment to you as well as me.

I'm going to go play with the text thingy now. Yes

EDIT: That link you put up just took me to some web hosting site Razz Oh and my boys are 3-years old and 15 months old.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:12 am
Kieryn wrote:
I don't know how it makes earning gold go faster. but it's seven extra characters that you wouldn't otherwise use. Whoever it was was adamant that the bolding only be used to accentuate the post in order to draw attention to a certain point or someone's name or something like that. Rolling Eyes Not that if I go overboard with smilies or anything like that. They usually have more characters than the actual text modification. Rolling Eyes

Meh, not that I care. I was just curious to see if anyone had made the same comment to you as well as me.

I'm going to go play with the text thingy now. Yes

EDIT: That link you put up just took me to some web hosting site Razz Oh and my boys are 3-years old and 15 months old.

How truuue. XD

I know, because you take out the text I wrote and replace it like, for example:

[url =http://www.zantarni.com] Vote plz.[/url]

Just take out the space and replace the site and text with what you want.

I think remember something like that, but I shrugged it off. XD

Aww, they're so young. -;o;-

I want boys~~

Girls are so hard to handle. XP

But I totally want a girl so I can dress her up all cute. -;o;-

Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:20 am
According to my mom and my in-laws, boys are easier than girls. And I've been spoiled by my boys apparently. They are so good it's not even funny. Even when they're bad, they're better than a lot of kids I used to baby-sit.

I want at least one more kid. I want a girl too. I was hoping my second would be a girl, then I'd be set. But I wouldn't trade Logan for any girls. No

Alright, time to go fight with this text thingy again. Rolling Eyes I will get something figured out! Razz

EDIT - Nope, didn't work. Razz I feel like a knob! Razz

Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:49 am
wow. 4 million zg, nice

Click Signature for my quest // my avatar on gaiaonline.com
Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:51 am
Yeah the gold count is nice, but most people around here want items in trade and not just pure gold. Kinda sucks. But not much to be done about it.

Muwahahaha I've fixed my links!! Razz I feel a little better now!

So what happens if your HP goes down to 0?

Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:53 am
nothing
you just nead to wait until you are healed, but still can do anything but fighting

Click Signature for my quest // my avatar on gaiaonline.com
Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 am
Good to know. A little fluffy bunny almost kicked my butt. I have like 23 HP left at the moment. I ran away :X
Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 am
Kieryn wrote:
According to my mom and my in-laws, boys are easier than girls. And I've been spoiled by my boys apparently. They are so good it's not even funny. Even when they're bad, they're better than a lot of kids I used to baby-sit.

I want at least one more kid. I want a girl too. I was hoping my second would be a girl, then I'd be set. But I wouldn't trade Logan for any girls. No

Alright, time to go fight with this text thingy again. Rolling Eyes I will get something figured out! Razz

EDIT - Nope, didn't work. Razz I feel like a knob! Razz

Your in-laws are correct. XD

With boys, you don't have to worry about relationship woes as much and womanly problems and mood swings and stuff. XP

Awww, I love kids. ->www<- <3

I would really like to have only two kids. Preferably, one boy, one girl. But, I'm not gonna go out of my way to like, plan or something like those crazy celebrity moms. -@__@-;;

Just gonna let nature take its course. XP

I'm definitely not gonna keep trying until I get a boy or girl though. I don't wanna end up with like, five kids. XD

You can use the temple or just wait. I'd wait. XD

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:05 am
Darn you face book!! Fine going to play in photobucket then Yes

Let's try this again!

Lookit! It's my boys!

True but the first girly that breaks one of my boys hearts, best look out! Yes

Eventually we're going to have at least one more. I draw the line at 4 though. If there is not one girl in 4. Too freaking bad. I have 3 little brothers. I'm the only girl. Hubby has 2 sisters and one brother. You'd think that with those odds we should wind up with at least one girl in the mix!

I'm so waiting for the health to regenerate. I don't need to pay for my health to come back. I'm not in that big of a rush.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:47 am
Kieryn wrote:
Darn you face book!! Fine going to play in photobucket then Yes

Let's try this again!
[img]lovely family here~[/img]

Lookit! It's my boys!

True but the first girly that breaks one of my boys hearts, best look out! Yes

Eventually we're going to have at least one more. I draw the line at 4 though. If there is not one girl in 4. Too freaking bad. I have 3 little brothers. I'm the only girl. Hubby has 2 sisters and one brother. You'd think that with those odds we should wind up with at least one girl in the mix!

I'm so waiting for the health to regenerate. I don't need to pay for my health to come back. I'm not in that big of a rush.

Awww, your sons are adorable. <3

I hear that! I'll be a force to be wreckened with if someone breaks my babies' hearts. XD

Ahh, technically I am an only child because I am adopted but I have two older brothers and an older sister. My eldest brother and sister were from their previous marriages.

I've actually been pregnant twice before. The first child, a boy, died 6 months into the pregnancy. And my precious baby girl, Rayne, died a year and a half after her birth due to a heart and lung condition.

I'm kinda scared to have another child, because it would break my heart if I had another sick child.

Also, because I have a really good chance I'm going to have twins. It's like, every other generation has twins and surprise, surprise, I'm that generation. -x__x-;;

I haven't had twins, yet, but that still doesn't mean I won't. ->__>-;;

I really want to have a child, because it's like I was born to be a mother or something, but uhh...my boyfriend and I barely have finances for ourselves right now, so we're not planning on having kids yet. D;

I'm really hoping there's some holy deity out there that will bless me with a healthy baby when the time is right.

And yeah, your body has recuperate first. Pregnancy takes such a toil on it. -x__x-;;

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 am
I'm so sorry to hear about your babies! That must be terrible! My brother and his then girlfriend, now wife, were expecting before they were married and the poor baby had all kinds of fetal developmental problems. The hemispheres of its brain were fused, it already had kidney issues. You name it, it had it wrong I swear. I felt so bad for them. They had the option of aborting the pregnancy or having my sister-in-law carry to term knowing that if the baby survived being born, it would pretty much be dependent on them for the duration of its life. Unfortunately, or fortunately she miscarried about 3 weeks after they told her that. =/ They thought it might happen again if they were to have kids. Fortunately, it was just a fluke one in a million thing and they now have a little son who is from all aspects perfectly healthy.

I hope that when you are ready to start your family, the baby is very healthy and so is mommy. Yes

I didn't have much of a choice with my first one. He's my oops baby. But that's ok. I wouldn't trade him for anything. No

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 am
Kieryn wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear about your babies! That must be terrible! My brother and his then girlfriend, now wife, were expecting before they were married and the poor baby had all kinds of fetal developmental problems. The hemispheres of its brain were fused, it already had kidney issues. You name it, it had it wrong I swear. I felt so bad for them. They had the option of aborting the pregnancy or having my sister-in-law carry to term knowing that if the baby survived being born, it would pretty much be dependent on them for the duration of its life. Unfortunately, or fortunately she miscarried about 3 weeks after they told her that. =/ They thought it might happen again if they were to have kids. Fortunately, it was just a fluke one in a million thing and they now have a little son who is from all aspects perfectly healthy.

I hope that when you are ready to start your family, the baby is very healthy and so is mommy. Yes

I didn't have much of a choice with my first one. He's my oops baby. But that's ok. I wouldn't trade him for anything. No

It was tough, but I'm finally getting to become okay with it now.

Aww, that's horrible. I don't think I would give birth to a beyond disablingly sick child. Like...if it was diagnosed with that painful disease where every time something touches them or they touch something, they bruise and then their skin falls off. I would feel like the worst mother ever. I wouldn't want my child to suffer like that. Crying or Very sad

And thank god they have a healthy child now!

Yeees, we're going to try everything to ensure a healthy pregnancy.

Yeah, my first pregnancy was an oops one too. -x__x-

Awww, so much love. <3

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:49 am
It was rough for both of them I'm sure. Quite possibly for the best at least for my brother in the long run. I don't think he was ready for kids at that point yet. He'd just turned 20. I know he loves his wife and all, but still. I don't think he was quite there yet. No, I think since they've managed through that and now that they have a healthy baby. I think they're going to be very good for each other. Yes

I don't think I could force life on someone who would be that ill either. I'd feel horrible and terribly guilty. I can see both sides for that argument though too. I really don't know what I would do.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:11 am
Kieryn wrote:
It was rough for both of them I'm sure. Quite possibly for the best at least for my brother in the long run. I don't think he was ready for kids at that point yet. He'd just turned 20. I know he loves his wife and all, but still. I don't think he was quite there yet. No, I think since they've managed through that and now that they have a healthy baby. I think they're going to be very good for each other. Yes

I don't think I could force life on someone who would be that ill either. I'd feel horrible and terribly guilty. I can see both sides for that argument though too. I really don't know what I would do.

Oh, yeah, 20's pretty young to settle down and have kids. -o__o-;;

I shouldn't be talking though. XD;;

Awww, I'm glad things finally worked out for them. <3

Yeah..I couldn't live like that. It'd tear my heart apart everyday if I had to see my child like that.

I mean, I already went through that, but I had no prior knowledge of how ill Rayne was.

Here's to hoping the third time's a charm~

And hey, I finished a trade and completed most of my enchanted cloak part. <3

Page 2 of 17