Word Search Medley
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:04 pm
If you like word searches you've come to the right place! Very Happy I've always loved word searches, but I hadn't done one for years. Queen Blaze put me back on track. XD She was kind enough to make a couple for us, and she made another one that I gave her the words for. I'll post that one below in the next post.

Queen Blaze and I are both willing to make more if you would like to give us a list of words. If you would like to make one yourself, this is the link to the word search generator that Queen Blaze uses. I would be happy to post any that you make here. Please PM me the link if you want to share one with everyone.

Enjoy! Very Happy

Please follow the rules of Zantarni.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:07 pm
Word Searches:

(Click on the image to enlarge it.)

(Spoiler Alert!!! Some of the word searches have their solution posted beneath them. Please don't click on the link unless you are ready to see the answers.)

Here is the solution.

Here is the solution.

Here is the solution.

Last edited by Rayven on Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:08 pm
*Reserved-just in case*

Queen of the Realm
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:56 pm
Cool. Thank you Rayven. I like the idea of having a word-search thread. Yes By the way, if you want to repost here those two other word-search that I did recently, feel free (and I do have solutions for each of them saved, but not posted)

I have yet to do this crossword latest "animals" puzzle, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:40 pm
No problem. Very Happy Ok thanks.

I haven't done it either. I'll probably wait until I create a couple more this week so I can print them all out at the same time. I've got to get a printer for my computer. :/

Queen of the Realm
Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 pm
If you want to post "solutions" for any or all of these, let me know. I did the puzzles digitally and saved the finished versions as answer sheets Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:05 pm
I think that's a good idea, Queen Blaze. If you wouldn't mind sending them to me I'll post them. I'll try to make it so that we will have to click on it to see the answer. I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone. XD

Queen of the Realm
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:47 am
I sent you the code for the solutions in link form, Rayven, so you have them now Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:49 pm
Thank you very much, Queen Blaze. Very Happy

There are a couple of new word searches for everyone to enjoy, and some of them now have a clickable link to the answers.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon May 04, 2020 5:46 am
This is interesting. *strokes chin thoughtfully* Is there a minimum/maximum for the number of words used? *goes back to cleaning her room so that she can a) find something and b) move stuff around before setting up the newer tv*
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9520/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 pm
I'm not sure, Bo. Queen Blaze was making them with 25 words so that's what I did. I was going to use the generator but Queen Blaze offered to make them so she could put them on the server.

You got a new TV, huh? That's nice. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 06, 2020 5:58 am
Yeah, my current tv is like...10ish years old and won't read any of the newer HDs I've gotten. So new tv with a built in dvd player. Still not set up, but still trying to clean while trying not to die. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9520/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 07, 2020 12:04 pm
I recently got a new-to-me TV. It's way better than what I had. This one is a flat screen and the old one was one of the old bulky things. XD