Won't ever wear that!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Wed May 12, 2010 7:27 pm
I was wondering if there are any items or item combinations that you avoid dressing your avi in? Or just something silly that you think of when it comes to dressing your avi?

Personally, I have a thing against having my avi hold two weapons at once, especially big ones. I know that my avi isn't going to be fighting for real or anything, but I can't help but think that they look unbalanced and it would hinder them more if they hold two at once.
Wed May 12, 2010 7:35 pm
glendors >.>

Clickie Please.
Wed May 12, 2010 7:56 pm
There's nothing I avoid dressing with. XD I usually try and take one item that's not used often, and try to make it work with other items. But I do agree with the whole dual weapon looking unbalanced effect. Yes

When I am playing in my wardrobe, one thing I try to not do, is duplicate people's avatar body looks. Like how Nema always has the blue elf skin, purple eyes, and white twist hair. To me that's a signature Nema look, so even if it works well with an outfit I had created, I will change it, since to me that's jocking off Nema's style P:

Vote
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu May 13, 2010 1:01 am
@Liriel: I don't actually have a problem with glendors, but I've never been able to match the event ones in a way i like.

@Beri: I like the challenge of making outfits around unpopular items as well, but if I don't like the actual item, I usually change out of it fast because I don't like to look at it ^^;

Though it is hard to match to most unpopular items so I don't end up using them that often.

I get what you're saying about the body looks duplication. I don't try to avoid it myself, but some people's avatars are really recognizable and if I end up making something I think I've seen someone make before then I'll change it.
Thu May 13, 2010 1:30 am
I'm not a fan of the purple valencia mendea thing.
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu May 13, 2010 5:20 am
^I like the Medea dresses Very Happy
I just wish I could layer belts/corsets on top of them.
Sat May 22, 2010 2:45 am
Flowers and fairies and fru-fru fluffies. -_-

And horns. I don't get it.
Fallen angels don't have horns, goats have horns; hell must be a radioactive pit of belligerent mutants. Am I the only one who got super powers? No? Maybe?

Also, male clothing.

In fact there is a great deal of Zanni clothing I won't wear, but the same could be easily said for Gaia. At least around here if you dress like a **** you just end up looking cute. XD

So, a little bit of everything for everyone, but not too much of anything, offends no one. Except maybe a silly grumpy-kins like me. What the hey, it works. Good job. Drinks are on me.

Knight of Zantarni
Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 pm
Rofl xD

What you say is very true, but people aren't always the most logical creatures. I just wear that stuff b/c i like it, even though i may end up looking like a mutant xD
Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 pm
Who said anyone was pretending to be a fallen angel? It's a mythological themed site, of course there are bizarre features.
Tue May 25, 2010 12:53 am
Amurita wrote:
Rofl xD

What you say is very true, but people aren't always the most logical creatures. I just wear that stuff b/c i like it, even though i may end up looking like a mutant xD

*gives you a cookie*

Aye, Miss Lisa. That's what makes it WIN and gives me an excuse to make myself look completely ridiculous and still act like a mangry nutcase on painkillers. Cool Should I buy you a drink?

But no really, the wings are already covered by my insurance, but if I start growing extra arms or legs, etc. somebody's gonna have to start paying for property damages in one way or another.
Tue May 25, 2010 1:09 am
The Bruces... I wouldn't wear them anyways because they don't fit my color scheme, but I also think they are a little silly looking...

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 am
Most hand held items that aren't weapons, like the halloween story book

CLICK DA PETS
Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 am
I don't think there is anything I wont wear. I try to stick items together that people never or rarely wear.

My Artsy Fartsy Shop: Contests
Questing: Phoenix Wings
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm
@lothlorien: -dusts off cookie and eats it-

@Shugga: I've never been a big fan of the bruces myself, so i never collected them during the event. But I wouldn't mind using them in an outfit if i could fit them in.

@Yoari: Really? So I guess you like you're avi to have more of a fighter look most times? or you just don't like the other types of handhelds?

@Kpop: I agree it is fun to try and take on that challenge sometimes.
Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm
Lothlorien wrote:
Aye, Miss Lisa. That's what makes it WIN and gives me an excuse to make myself look completely ridiculous and still act like a mangry nutcase on painkillers. Cool Should I buy you a drink?

Yes please ^^ bahaha wing insurance. Make it TWO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4