[_____The Masquerade Ball _____] Winner Announced!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Code:

[url=http://www.zantarni.com/topic-t56921.html]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/28aj78k.png[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://www.zantarni.com/the-drunken-bard-open-t56176.html]
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2guxwdv.png[/img][/url]

If you wish to be associated, please ask.

Celestrya Won!
Celestrya received four of seven votes.

Last edited by Agent Xarxes on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:17 pm
What a nice idea, and beautifully set up! Thank you for inviting me - I LOVE masquerades. There are a couple of rl ones I have been really wanting to go to. The Labyrinth of Jareth and the Myth Masque. Have you heard of either of them?

I will have to share some masks I've come across. I have a Pinterest board dedicated to them. XD

Autumn Mask

Last edited by Celestrya on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm
No, I haven't. I would really love to go. I can't wait to return to the states and host one, or be a part of one. Do you have any pictures?

I love the autumn mask!

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

*She holds her letter peeking in. Seeing two people already inside she comes in.*

Hello *she says in a cheerful voice.*
I am very excited for the masquerade party.

I have not hard of those Lady Celestrya.

(1/? posts for the day).

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm
I've never been to one myself. I've come across a lot of pictures on the websites for them and on Facebook. I highly recommend you take a look! There are some lovely outfits! Ever since I saw The Labyrinth when I was little, I've been wanting to attend one. :3

Labyrinth of Jareth
Myth Masque

Greetings Lady Keres, it's good to see you! *hugs*

I really want this one!
Owl Mask

Last edited by Celestrya on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 pm
Keres:
I am glad to see you made it! I love your outfit. Wink

Celestrya:
Labyrinth of Jareth gives me a 403 Error, but Myth Masque is fabulous. I would love so much to attend. Also to you, I must recognize your excellent choice of dress for the evening.

Very regal, both of you.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Oooo *saves the sites*
I have always wanted to hold one myself. Very Happy Tehey seem like they would be the best kind of costume party. Very Happy

It is good to see you too Lady Cele. :3 *Hugs*

(3/? posts for the day).

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:38 pm
Now, I have time to put my effort back into a certain art project I have dedicated some time to. I hate getting into those creative brick walls.

Anyone want a drink?
I promise not to spill a drop... until I get tipsy. Laughing

Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 pm
Oh no! Maybe try looking at it on FB when you are able - I know they share pictures there. :3 Isn't it lovely?! Thank you Sir Xarxes! I was actually inspired by Keres when I saw her avvie (I love hers too!). Laughing Heart You're looking very dashing! I love the color combination.

I agree, Keres! I wish someone would invite me! Laughing

What sort of art project?
XD Hmm...I would love some cider!
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:54 pm
*Walks in quietly over to everyone* I really love masquerades~ There's so many lovely masks to choose from <3
Labyrinth of Jareth? I'd love to see that, The Labyrinth was (And still is) my favorite movie~ Heart
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:55 pm
Thank you for the compliment. I started it with the mask and top. After that, I threw things together until I couldn't find pants! I had to buy some of these purple pants.

Well, Lady Celestrya, I am working on a piece for Keres and Turtle. The avatars I'm referring to are in Keres' sig right now.

It is very. I certainly will. The web page for the Myth Masque was well made, and the pictures are very exciting.

Da-Ku Tenshi:
I am happy to see you here. Very Happy
I hope you don't mind if I proceed to not so subtly "glomp" your Tiger friend here.

Last edited by Agent Xarxes on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Why thank you very much Sir Xarxes. Your outfit is quite outstanding as well. Very Happy

Oh gosh yeah I hear that, I run into those artistic walls a lot myself.

Sure I'll have a drink. :3

Thank you very much Lady Cele. Very Happy

(7/? posts for the day).

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:05 pm
I'm having a peanut butter sammich with my drink. I'll be daring while in costume and have red wine.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:07 pm
Agent: Why would I miss this? Even if I only get to be around for the first part, I'm happy to be a part of it. :3 *Giggles and waves her right hand slightly* As long as he doesn't mind, why would I? Just be careful so he doesn't claw at you~ XD
Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:13 pm
Da-kuTenshi wrote:
Agent: Why would I miss this? Even if I only get to be around for the first part, I'm happy to be a part of it. :3 *Giggles and waves her right hand slightly* As long as he doesn't mind, why would I? Just be careful so he doesn't claw at you~ XD

That's very optimistic of you!

We'll be anxiously awaiting your return once you are back. I also hope it lasts you all the time you need. (:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20