[_____The Masquerade Ball _____] Winner Announced!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:35 am
First here finally too.

Thank you! I owe it all to my mom on Christmas years ago. XD I love animatronic pig.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:39 am

^.^

Your welcome, he is a cute piggy. XD

(31/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:41 am
Oh yes! And he walks too. And oinks. When he oinks his ears wiggle, his nose moves, and his tail waggles.

>.> Ooooh, man, I just looked at the clock and I shoulda been to bed two hours ago! But I only have 9 items for the shop to get and I don't know if I'll make it online enough to get them after tonight until after its too late. >.<
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 am

He walks?! That is adorable. Very Happy

Is tomorrow the last posting day? I haven't checked. I need to step up and post a lot more.

(34/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:46 am
No but tonight is e last and only knight I got/get to post until the 7th.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:51 am

oooooh ok I can understand that. well, I'll tell ya what. If you can't get any further in posting tonight, let me know what the names of the items are that you need and I shal gather them up for you ok?

(38/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:59 am
Thank you very much! Riley in the event helpers thread offered to help out. I don't know what all she will share with me but I now just need six items. >.< and I can get the socks or that other one that's only 3 pumpkins. So I may just need one item if I don't get them all tonight.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:12 am

Very cool. :3 I'm a member of her event helpers. All you need to do is list the items tat you need to her from the event and she will do her best to get them. Yes

(40/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 am
Oh neat. I didn't know you were a part of it! But I don't know why I sounds surprised. Wink I do know when I get back, for offering to donate so much (since it turned out so much less) I'm donating my extra splash set to the event helpers. I'm just not sure who to donate *to* to give it to the event helpers donation thing.

I did list the items though. There's only two now, hopefully just one by the end of this post I just wrote.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 am

yeah Very Happy That is very cool. Smile
There is only one person I know right now that wants items and is not here to get them, Rayven. I been collecting event sets for here the best I can. <3

(47/19 posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:42 am
I'm logging on once in a while for a couple minutes here and there just to see if the DIs are available. Lol

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:06 pm

lol, too funny.Smile I wasn't on early enough today to do that. Razz

(12? posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 pm
Have you gotten the sets yet?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:18 pm

I sure have. :3 I just haven't changed into them yet because I think my current avatar is too light for the backgrounds Yes

(16/? posts for the day).

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:44 pm
That's a possibility but I wouldn't know the reason why.

The DIs are really nice this months.

Last edited by hanahime on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20