whose getting ready for christmas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:15 pm
i have my house decorated with stockings and bought my cards early so that i wouldnt get cards that had been picked through in the stores
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:28 am
My christmas in 2017 is gonna be awesomee!!!
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:35 am
My hubby bought me more Christmas lights to put up XD

And if life permits, tomorrow we'll go get a Christmas tree! And I have to ask...how long do you guys leave your tree up for? Last year I kept my tree up until February..... XD
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:48 am
i cant get a tree . my cats would mess it up lol

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:11 pm
Riley-XD If it's a real tree I leave it up 1-2 weeks after Christmas depending on when I bought it. Usually 1 week because after that it's just a fire hazard. XD I bought mine pretty late this year, but it takes up a lot of room in my apartment so I might get rid of it at 1 week still. When I used to have an artificial tree it stayed up longer sometimes. As long as the animals didn't bother it. I found that my animals bothered fake trees more than real ones for some reason. I got tired of buying them so I'm back to real trees. I only have one dog now, but he has been bothering the tree a little. At first he bit and sniffed at it, but he seems to have stopped that. Now it's his own personal back scratcher. XD I didn't put any ornaments really low because of that. Rolling Eyes

Cat-I know all about that. When I used to have cats they would climb up the center of the tree. Shocked

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:41 am
I usually leave mine up until it's dead. Then it becomes a fire hazard and I'll take it down Laughing I've never had a fake tree so I'm not sure how my fur children would react to it. I know my dog at light bulbs off the tree for her first Christmas with us. And my cat will play with low placed ornaments. But that's all they really do, and my dog has learned to leave the tree alone XD
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:46 pm
Bo wrapped all the presents she got for people...and am paying for it now. Wrapping gifts in a confined space is painful...REALLY damn painful. If my niece were not in the lounge room so much, I would have wrapped them up out there than in my room which is currently mid spring cleaned so that I can attempt to rearrange my room...again. Ninja
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:48 pm
hi there Bo , how are ya

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:57 pm
Hey Cat, I am not in as much pain as I was earlier, but aside from that, I am good.

How are you? ^_^
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:46 pm
Riley-XD I'm glad yours have learned to leave the tree alone for the most part.

Bo-I know how you feel. I'm getting too old to sit on a tile floor, and wrap presents. That's what I did yesterday, and I was stiff and my knees hurt. XD

Cat do you have all your presents wrapped?
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:47 pm
i gave all my husband his gifts early in case he had to work that night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3