Which kind of avatar contest do you like best?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]

Which type of avatar contest do you like best?
Theme-based avatar contests
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Item-based avatar contests
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Free creation avatar contests
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Challenge-based avatar contests
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Other (please post and explain)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 pm
I LOVE your avatar, really different!! Heart

You are right about the zg limit, it might be a drag to add stuff up, I had not thought about that.

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 pm
I broke the tie and voted for challenge-based contests! I just like having some sort of definition to fulfill or restriction to work around and the creativity that can result from it. Challenge based contests can cover a lot of different things as well which makes it more interesting.

As for adding up Zg for price limits, you could always have the entrants list the items used and their prices when they enter.
Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 pm
I like challenge based contests too, well I like them all but that is what I voted for too.

A cost limitation seems prudent. Since there are a limited amount of items that can be used, listing them would not be much of a burden I would think.
Page 2 of 2