Which item would you choose?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]

Which of the fake angel wings would you choose?
Fake Cherub Wings
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Fake Angel Wings
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Fake Archangel Wings
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 pm
Ok, so as many others did, I entered into one of the contests for our recent event, and in my daydreams I imagine winning my choice of one of the lovely fake wings.

Luffles

This wishful thinking naturally led my to consider which of the wings I would choose if I won, and that is what brought me here.

If you had your pick of the set of wings, which would you choose and why? Which is most useful/practical when building your fashionable avis? Etc, etc.

So vote! And tell me what you think! Very Happy

The Choices wrote:

Fake Cherubs | Fake Angels | Fake Archangels

Last edited by June on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 pm
Celeste thought for a moment before venturing an answer.

"I believe I would go with the cherub wings. I like the subtlety they add to an outfit without going overboard. I really like the mini-phoenix wings for that option, and they are about the same size. The middle-sized ones (I forget what they are called) are also nice, but the largest are just too large in my opinion. They would take over and detract from an avi instead of adding to it in most cases. At least, that is my opinion."

My Shoppe
My Story
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:14 pm
CHERUBS. C: I love my cherubs. They're the only one of this collection that I own and I wear them rather often. I do wish we had more items in this colour though. It can get tricky trying to find something that matches. That's why I was so excited to see this wind fae set this month!
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:21 pm
They are all great wings! Luffles The Arch Angels are my favorite. The Cherubs are so cute and I see people come up with great outfits with them. They look best with short hair so you can see them. :3 The easiest to wear imo would be the Medium ones. They seem to work out with most avvies I make.

Have you played around with any of them in the Dream Avatar?
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 pm
Yeah, I've fiddled with them on the avi creator. I just can't decide between the cherubs or the angels. I definitely don't want the archangels because they're just so big, but I'm having a tough time deciding between the other two...
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:49 pm
Fake Archangels!!! Eeeep! ^.^
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm
the medium fer sure ^^
they go good with anything ^^
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 am
Congratulations on winning! ^u^

And now my two cents: I love them all but if I were to choose, it would be a battle between the fake angels and the fake archangels. Fake angels because they're the best of both worlds and I just love how they spread out behind your back. But because I also have a fondness for big, dramatic, and emphasized things, I'd also taken a liking to the archangels.
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm
I chose the cherubs. :3

I thought their size fit better with my style and the proportions with which I usually balance out the colors of my avi. Now if only those Zan artists can make some more items that are this color...
Page 1 of 1