What shows are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:51 am
Since I've caught up on my shows, I'm not really watching anything at the moment. I think I have a couple episodes of The Walking Dead left, but I honestly can't remember if I watched them.

I'm waiting for the next seasons of: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Homeland, and Better Call Saul.

Currently, I started watching Rectify with my husband. It's interesting. I like it.

I will start watching Mr. Robot, Black Sails, and Code Black at some point.
Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm
i'm currently watching Firefly, bloody love it!!
we (me and my fiance) did start the first season of breaking bad awhile back but its abit... meh
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:54 pm
The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul are back on, so I am watching those.

I've stopped with Rectify for now. I like everything about it. But it moves a bit slow, which I appreciate, but I'm so tired most of the time, I end up falling asleep when I'm trying to watch it.

I binge watched the first season of Mr. Robot. Go watch this. Now. XD

I might continue with Once Upon a Time, but I have no clue where I left off O.o
Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:51 am
I'm about to go stream Fuller House. I hope it's not a disappointment, but my sister said it was actually pretty good!

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:37 am
I can't actually watch any current shows without buying them on DVD because of my lack of good video watching internet. Well...because I don't have internet except through my smartphone and the high-speed data allotment is so small...

Anyway, I'm currently re-watching season 4 of Once Upon A Time. And I'm somewhere in the middle of Heroes and Smallville, but I find it hard to focus on those shows. They start pretty well, but after the first season or two, I get bored or lose interest.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:48 pm
Kaderin - I thought that Season 1 and 4 of Heroes were were the best. Season 2 happened during the writer's strike, so that's why it kind of sucks. Not sure what happened with Season 3 though.
Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:02 pm
I've never made it as far as season 4. I always lose interest at the beginning of season 3. Season 2 isn't too terrible when you take into account the strike really.
Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:46 pm
Season one was the best. I liked season four but it wasn't as good as the initial season. Two was bad because of the many plotholes but that was during the strike. Season three was the worst for me.

For Heroes Reborn, I would rate it right in the middle. It started off okay. Slow, but okay. And then it got weird for me.. :/

Post Goal of 6000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:19 am
I barely remember seasons 2 and 3 :/

I haven't even started with Heroes Reborn yet. I've been hesitant, but I'll watch it eventually.
Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:58 am
I think I might give the whole series a watch again. I don't think I watched the whole first season actually. Because my sister was watching it, and I just happened to be there and I got addicted to it during the middle of it. Which is different than how I felt for the other seasons, where I was thinking, "Why am I still watching this?". Razz

Post Goal of 6000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:29 am
Haha! Yeah, my husband and I asked ourselves the same question a few times during those seasons.
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:54 am
im watching army wives, house m.d. and ncis online
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:48 pm
Ah, I want to get back into watching tv. I miss shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds, but I don't even know where I was and I don't want to start back at the beginning...

Me and my roommate have been watching Teen Wolf together. We finished season five. Honestly, this show is amazing. It far exceeded my expectations and I can't wait for more.

~~LINK~~
Chrysothemis

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 pm
I'm currently keeping up with anime through Crunchyroll, mostly. I think the only non-animated show I've been watching has been Stranger Things.

Out of the anime I've been watching, I really must recommend:
-Blood Blockade Battlefront
-RWBY
-The Ancient Magus Bride (Highly recommended, 5 stars!)

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:44 pm
I have no idea why, but I'm currently on a My Cat From Hell kick. And everyone I talk to about it has never heard of it. Has anyone here heard of it, and or does anyone else watch it?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5