What's the weather doing at your location?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 am
You two look like you've been having fun in the rain and mud. XD

It's very frustrating when you want rain and it passes you by. :/

Queen Blaze, I hope you get through the hurricanes ok.

Our weather is staying in the upper 80's. Pretty warm, but not hot. We've had nice breezes too. Very Happy

Sir Scarz, I thought you might like to see the newest addition to our family. He showed up a few weeks ago. He was wild but not feral. I've been working on taming him and tried to find him a home but that didn't work. I'm the only one he likes and trusts. He will let me hold him like a baby but he doesn't really want anyone else near him. XD Casper is a sweet, precious angel. Very Happy Unfortunately, he didn't just talk to birds....so he had to come inside and we're going to keep him. I'm sure you'll need to copy and paste the links in a different tab.

http://imgbox.com/EuZ3PABl

http://imgbox.com/Z8bwFdO4

Queen of the Realm
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:44 pm
No hurricanes for you Scarz? Ahhh, it's just as well... looks like these two are headed towards New Orleans, bypassing us completely.

Thanks for the thoughts, Rayven but it looks like a "miss" this time Yes We'll probably have lovely weather next week, actually...

... and lovely weather will be a nice change of pace since it has been raining a lot here recently, and hot and humid and nasty when it hasn't.
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:17 pm
Your majesty, I am glad the two look like they will miss you.

Lady Rayven, Casper is beautiful, I have always loved tuxedo cats! I have had two, Oreo and Don Diego. . .I am glad he was just wild and not feral. . .and sometime cats pick you.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:09 pm
Queen Blaze, I'm glad you're not going to get the bad weather.

Thank you, Sir Scarz. He is very handsome. Very Happy I wanted to name him Banshee until I discovered he was a boy. XD He spooked so easily in the beginning that I knew he needed a ghostly name. Those are lovely names! Yes, I believe he did. He would watch me from the woods before I decided to tame him. Heart

Defender of the Realm
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:42 pm
Lady Rayven, Casper sounds much like my Don Diego, I caught him playing in the garden and when the other cats he was with fled, I called out, "kitty, kitty" and he hopped in the air and rushed to me. . .I guess he had had enough of roaming the streets and saw me and realized I was an easy touch *chuckles*

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:51 am
It's so cold that Bo is tempted to put clothes on...*puts socks on and then twerks her nekkid booty on her way out* XD eBil
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:34 am
Awww. XD Don Diego sounds like a lovely cat, Sir Scarz. Very Happy I think he and Casper were very brave to trust us. By the way, I love your avatar. Wink

*spray paints Bo's butt bright orange* eBil Razzzz I've been waiting to do that ever since Tam gave me some spray paint. XD

I'm looking forward to my walk this morning. Lately, mornings have been cooler, but not cold, and very enjoyable. It smells and feels like fall already even though everything is still green. Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year even though I get sad when it gets too cold to swim. XD

Defender of the Realm
Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:44 pm
He was a lovely cat and I think he knew what he wanted and even though I only had him a short time (he had a bad heart), he made a lasting impression on everyone he met.

An I thank thee, I was feeling a bit "catty" Wink

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:11 pm
Awww. Poor guy. My mom had a dog like that only she had inherited bad kidneys. She was only 5 when she passed. Crying or Very sad

XD

I saw some weird clouds today. I think they were mostly smoke from the forest fires.

Defender of the Realm
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:44 pm
We are dealing with the smoke from California. . .it makes for beautiful sunrises and sunsets, but it is tough for anyone with breathing problems.

Queen of the Realm
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:15 pm
My weather... yesterday, anyway.

Arrow Yesterday 1

Arrow Yesterday 2

Today looks to be about the same, but I'm avoiding being outside today 'cuz somebody didn't put on sunblock soon enough and is feeling a little crispy today Rolling Eyes XD There's a nice breeze today, though - I don't think there was much of one inland yesterday.

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with the side-effects of the California fires, Scarz... and Rayven, from the sounds of things.
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:30 pm
Basically itís been a mix between sunny and thunderstorms constantly through out the week where I live so Iím kinda stuck with sinus headaches from the amount of bouncing the weather does.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:40 pm
We're ok here. It's very high up and the weatherman says we're not breathing it here.

Queen Blaze, I hope you don't mind but I'm moving in with you. I need some beach in my life. XD

Defender of the Realm
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:02 pm
I have too many "sunny beaches" here in Vegas *chuckles*

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:04 am
Scarz wrote:
I have too many "sunny beaches" here in Vegas *chuckles*

Uh huh. I think you mean desert. XD

I needs me some rain. The dust from the gravel road is horrible. My car is filthy. Grr
Page 9 of 11