What's The Last Movie You Saw? What Would You Rate It?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Rose-lie

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:43 pm
Antman and Wasp

It was an okay movie. I'd rate it about a 6.7/10. I enjoy marvel movies so I had to watch this. The best part of this movie was probably how it's going to relate to the Infinity War. There were some good action scenes and some okay comedic scenes.

If you're into Marvel movies, you should watch this but it's not necessary. Razz

A little mysterious o___o
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:24 pm
Welcome to Marwen

I was really looking forward to seeing this movie, despite knowing that it didn't do well. I thought maybe people just didn't appreciate it. Nope. The movie was unfortunately bad. The story failed to make me care about the main character and it failed to make his experiences human. Both my husband and I were holding out for the court scene...which was also bad. With the movie not written well, they had one last shot with that scene, and they missed.

Oh well, I guess. I don't even know what I would rate this. I'll give this an arbitrary 4/10. I love these types of movies, and it always makes me sad when they just miss the mark.
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:20 pm
Both the old Charley Brown Christmas specials. I rate the first one 10/10 because of how long it's lasted despite people saying that a "religious" movie like that never would. I rate the second one as okay. It had less plot and was just cute.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:59 am
Bird Box.

Not worth the hype.
To be fair, it had a good, solid concept and just completely lost it as the story "progressed".
Really it just felt like bad, emotionally-charged propaganda, and left too many plot holes and unanswered questions in it's wake.
I know it's based off of a novel, but honestly, it left such a bad taste in my mouth I'm not even going to bother checking it out.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:44 am
Aquaman.

I enjoyed it. And I would watch it again...and again, and again. Laughing
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:59 pm
'Bumblebee'

I squealed out loud. This is such beautifully glorious cheese! It totally healed all the scars left by the last live action Transformers movie series... most of which I refused to even watch.

Last edited by UtterlyWeird on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 pm
Venom

I liked it, but I'd only give it about 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. It didn't blow me away.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:57 pm
Last one I saw on the big screen was 'Godzilla, King of Monsters'. I felt pretty blasted when I came out of there, because of all the sound and action, so I can't tell you yet what I'd rate it. But I know I was squealing at some point, so I probably liked it?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13