What's The Last Movie You Saw? What Would You Rate It?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:12 pm
Focus
In my opinion, if you never see this movie, you are not missing anything. Sure, you get to see Will Smith topless a couple of times, but that's it. The plot was sort of interesting but horribly executed in my opinion. There were some laughs to be had though.
Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:15 pm
The last movie I saw was Big Hero 6. OMG! It was sooooo cute, and heart-wrenching, and awesome. Although I am 22, I still love animated movies, and this one was up there with Kung Fu Panda, and Horton Hears a Who. I would rate it 9 out of 10. I just loved it!
I am now indeed attending college, and my hair IS actually a slanted bob, colored pink. I love my blue jeans and sadly most of my shirts are black. My pet is also the dog version of a weasel....weiner dog named Tank.
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:32 pm
John Wick

Nothing spectacular in my opinion. Sure, the special effects are ok and the actors did a decent job but it just lacks substance and a plot to speak of. Usually I like these kinds of films, revenge stories and assassins, but this one did not blow off my socks. I'll rate it 5/10.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:06 am
Whiplash
This was a really good movie. It was suspenseful, the story was different and well done, and I loved the ending. All of the actors were fantastic. I would definitely recommend watching this movie if you haven't already. I'll give it a 9/10
Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:31 am
The last movie i saw was Horrible bosses 2, i was watching over at my uncles house. it was pretty funny i admit in a childish sort of way. though i do think they could have used the F work a lot less than they did . I am not a big fan of foul language in my movies. I mean a few times is fine, ten times in less than three minutes is overkill.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:25 am
The Maze Runner
I watched this last night with my husband. Not our type of film to be honest. I had wanted to read the books, but after watching the movie, I'm not sure. I know books are usually better than the movies, but we both felt the plot was a little weak. We filed this movie into the "teenage angst" category, unfortunately.
Sun May 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Actually, it was Shrek.
I've watched all the series for thousands and thousands times. I really loved the story, it have always been wonderful to watch it. What is more, it was my warm childhood memory.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:39 pm
Tomorrow Land
The hubby and I saw this because we wanted to get out of the house and it looked interesting. Wow. We were surprised. It was fantastic. I loved the story, the acting was good, the filming was great. My favorite part was Hugh Laurie's monologue/speech. I'd give it a 10.

San Andreas
Saw this because we were bored and were looking for an action-blow everything up movie. In that regard, it was pretty cool. It had me on the edge of my seat a couple of times. If you want to watch stuff getting destroyed, go see it. It wasn't horrible.
Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 pm
Riley, I looked up Tomorrowland since you liked it. It got some bad reviews, but since I don't agree with most critics, I looked for the trailer, and I think it looks interesting. I'm going to see it if I get the chance. Very Happy

The last movie I saw was Horns with Daniel Radcliffe. I really liked it, even though it was kind of dark. There were some sad moments, and some funny ones, too. The visuals were great. It was a little rough, and could have used some polishing, but overall it was a good movie.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:59 pm
Huh, that's interesting. I don't think the trailer did the movie justice, imo. The movie had a really good overall message. Maybe the critics didn't get it, Laughing

Mad Max
We saw this one when it first came out in theaters. I've never seen any of the original Mad Max movies, so I don't have anything to compare it to, which might be good and bad. I loved it, and I would go see it again. Again, not sure how it stacks up to the originals, but I heard/read that this was a reboot, so it probably wasn't meant to be a part of the original world/story.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:45 am
Last movie I watched was Sister Act followed by Sister Act 2. I want to see Pitch Perfect 2 though.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:44 pm
Jurassic World
It wasn't bad in my opinion but the original was so much better. I felt like there were a few plot holes in this one, as well as several, "really?" moments. But I was happy; I got to watch Chris Pratt XD

Inside Out
Super cute! I thought it was a good representation of how adolescents have difficulty regulating their emotions. In the adult heads, it showed the emotions working together. In the kid's head, they were sort of a team but kind of just doing their own thing at times. I also liked the conflict between Joy and Sadness, and how at the end, Joy realized that there is a place for Sadness. If you like this sort of animated film, go see it :3
Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 am
Jumanji - released on 20th Dec 2017
It's really worth of money
---------------------
Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:27 pm
Me and my roommate have been rewatching the star wars movies in their chronological order. We only have the third movie of the original trilogy and the new wars to watch now. We should have watched a movie last night but didn't! Sad

I have also been rewatching the new Star Trek movies with my dad. The first is my favorite still, but I mean, Into Darkness. It's still so good. Still need to watch the 3rd one again to properly decide on my rating.

~~LINK~~
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 pm
Just saw Murder on the Orient Express last weekend.

I really enjoyed it. It had an old-timey-movie feel & the acting was superb! It's one of my favorite books by Agatha Christie anyway, and I really hope that Kenneth Branaugh does more Hercules Poirot based stories in the future.

8/10
Page 12 of 13