What is on your Avatar Wish List?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 am
I've always like the elements before, ice and lightning being my favorites =^.^= So yeah, if there was more lightning based item, it would make my day.
Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:53 am
The Brown Lace Top has got me beat. . . thunk Owch! I can only envision it currently as a mix and match. I now realize how little yellow we have to work with. @__@'

Umaeril, it sounds like we have a similar idea going on. =P

One Guy, that sounds interesting. An entire elemental electricity set . . . I wouldn't have to rub my feet on the carpet and poke people to zap them anymore. Razz

Kiolentia, another layering I'd love too.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 pm
Actually that is a beautiful avatar you made. I could not have done that, really nice. I hope Fae sees it.
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Oooh! That is a lovely use of the brown lace top!

I'm excited to see that things can be done with it! <3

Much better than my attempts with it. Hadn't thought about brown and yellow, but they are a lovely combination. ^_^
Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm
I'd like to see bows for our shoes.
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm
I'd love to see more varieties of the feathered wings. We have them in white, a pale blue, and a pale brown. And black, of course. That was the original. I'd love to see a full palette. A golden tinge, a greenish tinge, a purple tinge, and so on. The potential for some really pretty recolors is great, and they seem like they'd be excellent event items in the future. ^_^
Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm
On the mention of bows. . . I would love to have ribbons that appear to be sitting on the back of our heads, as if our hair had either a clip or tied back.

And maybe a ribbon staff, or a ribboned bow of some sort? *is a bit of a ribbon crazed misses* o 3o'

I'd also enjoy if our skirts, short, pants and tops ended more consistently at the same area that lined up with belts. . . I find myself adjusting my character often when I meet in the middle. My memory of where they items sit at with what corresponding item does not serve me well. =p

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:40 am
@ Fae - I bet they will do those, it is only natural and those wings would lend themselves well to a variety of graceful tints of color.

@ Inspire - Your outfit is very tasty. I like it muchly and though I know this is not the avi rating thread I just had to say that. In regards to your suggestion it is excellent! And maybe it could be a separate layer so you could wear a hat with them or some horns or other head item.

I think I will start to make a list of the suggestions but I have to wait until I get some time to do that.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 am
I'm still trying to piece together how Inspire managed that rather magical-looking combination.

Tops and bottoms are frustrating for me sometimes too. I don't want to show a big section of my belly, but finding a combination that doesn't do that can be really hard sometimes.

It makes me really appreciate the corsets and obi-type belts. They are great for working on that issue. More of those would always be welcome though.
Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 am
Embarassed Oh you two. . . //deflects. I always have great appreciate for the combinations you two make. Eye candiiies~

I like the idea of having wider belts too like the obis, to fill in the gaps. Sometimes bulky can be a pretty nice change to an avatar.

It would be awesome to put hair accessories together.

Accessories. I'd love more back ground items. Puddles of water, clouds (perhaps that could go over backgrounds?), or clouds to stand on for the more Angelic look. A rain and snow drift. . . (not flakes) A galaxy background, as if we're floating. Maybe Astronaut wear? Not very Zantarnian, but still a fantasy aspect since we don't have too many space travelers here.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:48 pm
Oh I adore your background ideas. Especially the clouds and the galaxy, lol.

I still have to compile the ideas. Too much to do and anyhow right now I don't think it is needed. If they want ideas they can just look in this thread. If they know about it, which I think they know.
Sat May 05, 2012 6:10 am
It seems that we did get a few of the suggestions already n___n *possessively stashes ribbons good and hidden*

We could use an Under the Sea background as well to compliment our mermaid looks and Pinked Ink. Maybe an abandoned pirate ship appeal too to go with our pot of gold, depending on the feel of our avatar. (I guess a good summer item, yeah? XP)

Which could lead us to pet fish! Or sharks, starfish. . . a sponge. <w< >w>' and pineapple. *shushes her self's crazy talk*

Tue May 08, 2012 4:15 pm
Wow you are totally on a roll. I really should compile the suggestions. I'll try to do it later.
Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 pm
I'd also really like to see the head be able to have more items. XD I'd love to see the crown with any of the curley horns.

possibly maybe a way to adjust which layer shows above another later.
Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:22 pm
I think this is the best place for this ..

I'd love to see some classic Sci-Fi inspired clothing. I'm thinking specifically of some old cover art for Anne McCaffrey's books, where she has these gorgeous patterned leggings and then tunics that layer over them. <3

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7875/romas1992damia24x34acry.jpg
http://www.djabbic.co.uk/BookCovers/Images/Romas/TheRowan.jpg

Are the two references that come to mind.

(Just in case those sites don't allow hotlinking -- http://forums.srellim.org/showthread.php?t=8195 http://www.djabbic.co.uk/BookCoverDetail.php?filter=5&bookID=81&currentBook=0&totalBooks=1&startCover=0&currentCover=0&totalCovers=1 )
Page 3 of 4