What do you think?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]
Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 pm
Hey, im gonna show you a drawing i drew a few monthes ago. im looking to know what i can improve on, please. all comments are welcome.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 am
WOW@ That is really good. You can tell who it is. ^^

My Artsy Fartsy Shop: Contests
Questing: Phoenix Wings
Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 am
Ooooohhhhh, nummy. Very good representation.
Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 am
Castiel, your image was stretching the page so I re-sized it. (Photobucket has an edit feature...click on it, then on resize. Make the first number 545, save, and you're good to go.) Very Happy
Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:45 am
very nice,even if I don't know who is he
anyway you've to improve in shadings, nose and month.
add more shades on the hairs too, to make them more realistic.
But very well done ^^

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm
I agree with the posts above, it's pretty good since I can tell who it is even without looking at Daemonic's sig x3

I also agree with Nuruhanj that if you want to make the shading more realistic it should be less smooth on the hair. If you make a few of the strands more defined, it would probably help a lot.

Looking at the fold on the eyes, the one on his right goes up instead of down like the other one. And looking at his hand, I'm not sure where it's connected to his arm.

Overall though, it's a very solid drawing :3
Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm
Thank you everyone.
Amurita: than kyou, i need stuff like this. the hair i did like ie was in the picture, and the hand part, i totally see where your cmming from. and i'll look more into the eyes on another lambert that im not done drawing yet
Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:55 am
Love the lips, mate!

An' I agree with everyone sayin' add texture to the hair.
Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm
The general feedback is the shading on the hair which i agree with too however i think its an amazing drawing. I know who it is (the american idol guy) just dont know his name since i am not a fan.. But i think its a very very good rendition. Good detail to the eys! love them alot too and the hands are really good. My sister always says hands are the worst to draw. I think you did a super job.
Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm
I really like it. I only have a few drawings..I mostly do photogrsphy, and I dont think there's a lot of people that are into that, so yea. Smile