What be this?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 am
I may or may not make this a common occurrence but tonight I found myself looking for a subject to draw so I looked to see who was online and TA-DA! My subject! Here is your random freebie art:

Blazestorm!

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:03 pm
Shocked Oh that's really cute, Kiyo! Thank you! Yes :3 Heart I always love art - and surprise art of my avi is even better! XD Now then... what can I send you in exchange for your time and efforts? Is there anything you're questing?

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:45 am
Pretty art, Kiyo!!

A little mysterious o___o
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:12 am
@ Blazestorm - I'm glad you like it! But you needn't send me anything ^_^; It was a pleasure drawing for you and brought back many fond memories from back when I was first starting out here. It was also fun being able to just draw and defrag while surrounded by friends at the pub ^_^ I missed doing stuff like that.

@Rose-lie - Thank you ^_^
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:04 am
Aw, that's really cute!
I like your style, particularly where the eyes are concerned. ^_^

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:10 pm
Lol, mine was the generation of artists that did nothing but draw anime eyes XD Even if the rest of the art suffers at least we got the eyes right! I need to practice expressions more. I get the concept but when it comes to execution I find myself doing the same expression somehow @_@ Thank you for the kind compliment!

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:39 pm
That sounds like a wonderful experience, Kiyo. I miss doing stuff like hanging out, doodling, at the pub with friends too (it has been FAR too long!)... so I'll just live vicariously through you with this, then XD Wink Are you sure there's nothing I can send you? (feeling a bit clueless right now about what to do) Embarassed

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:23 am
Well, I mean, you guys already got the Trader back up and running and fixed the glitch with the Tin in the Forge so that was great for me ^_~ I'm currently getting my old art gallery dusted off so I suppose if you could remind me how da heck to center/align things as both commands that I could think of didn't work ( [center], [align=center]) that would be greatly appreciated!

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 pm
There isn't a way to center align text here that I know of (& I'm not entirely sure why). Normal BBCode or HTML won't work for centering text. The "closest" you can get is to use the [ list ] command to indent but don't abuse it...

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:48 am
Perhaps it has to do with how the page itself is coded to appear? I don't know enough to really get how it all works. Just the basics that I learned from Neopets and how to convert that to forum sites like Gaia and I've forgotten most of that ^_^; (Apparently Neopets had its own language referred to as NeoHTML so not everything translated perfectly) I don't want to break anything so I can live without it. And if I really have to have it a particular way I can just make whatever I need it to say as a picture and have more streamlined post (albeit less changeable)

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:04 pm
I'm sure it's some setting that was defined during the initial coding of the site, but I have yet to find it in the countless amounts of quirky code that is Zantarni And yes, if you really must have everything centered, images are an option so long as they don't stretch the page or whatever (full rules here, including those concerning images) but you're right... a little less convenient/changeable. Sorry, Kiyo Sad

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:51 am
You know, I had this thought the other day and wasn't able to find anything specifically stated. How many pictures CAN you put in one post/page? (Both permissibly and capability-wise)

And when it comes to linking off site what rules I found made it seem like "Click at your own risk" (from the site liability standpoint at least) but I wanted to confirm a few things before linking anything up.
1. I know I've had a deviantArt link before so linking to a Twitter for my art would seem okay.
2. The other one I was considering was to my friend's GoFundMe for an ER bill (and possibly thanking those who donated with art?). That one seemed a little more iffy as to whether that would be allowable by Zantarni standards even just to link to it @_@; Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1