What are you working on?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:59 am
As a person with too many projects, I would like to know what others are doing in the hopes of not feeling like a crazy person.

What are your current projects and how are they coming along?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:50 am
I'm going to hopefully be starting the last part of my clinical rotation on the 1st.

Everything else I've been working on: working on my book, my crochet sweater project, my garden, training my golden retriever to be a therapy dog, the three-ish books I've been trying to read.....all have been put on hold because hubby and I just put an offer on a house, which was accepted, so we're getting our house ready to sell. I hate moving.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:39 pm
Know I am super jealous of your move.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:33 pm
Moon you're not crazy. Very Happy

Riley good luck with all of your projects, school, and the move! Very Happy

I have lists and lists of things to do, but I never get around to any of them. Mostly I just accomplish what I have to. I have a cross stitch project that I've worked very little on. I've had it for about 3-4 years. Shocked

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Starting project after project that will take hundreds of hours is crazy! I will maintain that!
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:25 pm
At least six dolls who need their stuff finished, several books that need good copies made of them, over fifteen RP stories in progress, finding an MD, laundry, grocery shopping, I'm reading two books and a RP story, watching an anime series, three different journals and a blog to write in, novellas that need finishing...

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:37 pm
@Moon - The bright side is, moving helps me de-clutter and downsize my life.

@Rayven - Thank you ^^

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:40 pm
That is a plus. I did the same thing by getting a cat.

I live in a single 12x12 room with 6 plants, a cat, 4 bookshelves, an entertainment system, a bed, and me. I have to stay on top of my organizing and be careful with what I bring in. (Clearly I don't do that well with so many books.)

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:37 am
Wow, that sounds rough Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:21 am
It isn't bad but I do spend a lot of time mentally yelling at the world to give me a 600 square foot apartment and a job.
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:09 am
I have around 6 books I'm trying to read simultaneously, a sculpture of Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas that I need to finish, a corset top I'm making, I need to open up my feather blanket and remove the feathers. And keeping my 2 year old alive. That's a very big project.

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:30 pm
You guys are doing some interesting (and yes, some mundane) things! It's interesting to see what keeps people busy and what they're interested in Yes Good luck!

In addition to Zantarni-related stuff, I am...

... preparing to teach MacBeth. I'm putting together a schedule, activities, etc. for the class, ordering the books, finding videos, organizing and buying supplies, etc. Plus, I'm trying to find time to re-read the play before class starts.

... finalizing the kids' schedules for this coming school year and/or semester with two different co-ops, one college, various school and elective activities, in addition to the work I expect them to do here

... putting together, adjusting and finalizing specific curriculum for the kids

... finding, buying, and exchanging/returning books for school. Lots and lots of books!

... helping family with "stuff"

... going to martial arts classes and trying to keep up with new techniques and material

... trying to keep the kids fed & clothed, the dishes done, dogs walked, etc. - the day to day stuff.

In my "spare" time (all 10 minutes of it), I'm re-reading Blood of the Fold by Terry Goodkind

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:07 pm
Oh Queen Blaze! You need a vacation! Good grief. I don't know how you do it all. I'd pull my hair out. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:06 am
Whelp, the house is listed and scheduled for an open house on Saturday! Why is the cleaning never done?!

And the first two days of clinicals were freaking amazing. Wounds are cool, yo.
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:20 am
My goodness, you people keep yourselves so busy with so many different things. D:

Moonie- I NEED to see your cat and I cannot imagine what kind of Tetris stuff you got going on in your room. XD

Riley- You have so much adult stuff going on in your life! I'm glad you enjoyed your clinicals so much! I'm curious to know why you think wounds are cool, but I also probably don't want to know. >.>

Rayven- You sound like me. I never get around to the loads of things I should/want to do. :'( I actually bought a cross stitch thing a few years ago. I looked at it once and confused myself, so it just sits in my hobby box with all of the other things I don't touch. DX

Queen Blaze- I had no idea that you were a teacher and I am somewhat ashamed. @.@ You have definitely got to have your head on straight to be able to keep up with all of that! I agree with Rayven 100%, you need a vacation! XD

I finally got a legitimate desk, so I'm able to use my laptop a little more comfortably now! <3

Let's see what I've got going on...
I am starting my first day of my final semester at my community college. Five years I've been working on a two-year degree and I'm finally almost done. Whew! In the meantime, I have started working on my admissions application for the university I plan to attend. Which means I have three 500-word essays to write to win them over. I am also in the very slow process of figuring out where to move in March (hopefully) for that university. My best friend and I are taking a trip up there in a few weeks to figure out which area of that giant city we need to focus on.
I have also been completely bombarded with various work tasks that I always tend to bring home with me. I recently attempted to file police reports for multiple thefts that have occurred in my store, which was a very length process. It ended up being a complete waste of time. That was extremely disappointing. But I have finally started the process of training to be a pharmacy technician, so I'm gonna have to start studying for that when I'm not doing homework. I was just excited to get another raise. XD

When I'm not watching Netflix or playing a mindless game on my phone, I'm usually trying to figure out creative ways to get my rabbit to stop eating the carpet. I think I've decided that after keeping her on carpet/rugs for...four years, I'm going to have to make the switch to a non-edible flooring. She has so many toys and plenty of room to roam, so I don't understand why she's gotta eat the carpet fibers. -.-

And as far as creativity goes, I guess this counts. I've been working on my hair and trying not to kill it in the process! Just a few days ago, I finally made the transition to grey. Guys, I gotta tell you, I felt like mad scientist throughout the whole process. It definitely felt like an art. I'd share a pic with you guys but I don't even have one. XD After working on it for so long, it feels weird to have to leave my hair alone for a while. I'm ready to start doing stuff to it again, but I need to just chill.

I'm sorry for being so long-winded. I haven't been on here in so long and I miss all of you so much. @.@
Page 1 of 3