What are you working on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:35 am
Liz if you need help with your essay you have my email. XD I wish you the best of luck.

I don't think I was ever told about your Rabbit but last I do remember you had really, really long hair.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 am
@Liz - wounds are cool cause they're gnarly looking? And it's amazing to see how the body heals itself =)

Wow, you've got your hands full! I'm just finishing up my essay for my certification, and after not having to do them for a couple of years now, I hate them even more :/
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:37 pm
-well I have seven menewsha roleplays to reply to.
-I want to play the sims4 today as well as play on wizard101 to find the azteca place which I haven't figured out yet.
-Then I have to reply to Windlyn, Zantarni, SOlia, Roliana, Avaricia, and Trisphee. I still have art on some of those sites to do. oh and recolor.me I haven't checked in ages.
-Gotta cut the grass.
-Clean the house (dishes, laundry, mom, dust, clean, bathroom, I don't need to vacuum this time. Take out trash and recyclables.)
-Find time for a walk after taking kid brother to school.
-Pick up kid brother later.
-Make dinner if mom doesn't otherwise I'm not taking my vitamins today (requires I eat to take them).

um...besides do a quick check up on facebook which I might just skip and stay away from or check my cafeland. I think that's all al..
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:58 pm
Wow! You have a lot to do BakedGoodz. My busy day was yesterday. Today shouldn't be nearly so bad. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:01 pm
Well, I turned in all of my school paperwork last night, hopefully the review goes well. And since we couldn't get a buyer for our house, we're not moving.

I suddenly have a lot of time on my hands :/

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:47 pm
Aww. Like not at all? Not even when you find a buyer? Confused

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:14 am
That's the problem; we didn't get any offers, and we would have fallen out of contract on Monday anyway if there wasn't a buyer. The seller of the other house was willing to give us an extra two weeks, but we would have had to cut our price again, because if we still didn't have a buyer after the two weeks, we'd be out our 6k deposit. We didn't want to risk it, especially since that 6k would be better spent fixing or replacing some things in our current home. We'll stay here for the next few years, which isn't that bad. There isn't anything wrong with the house or neighborhood really, it's just not our dream house. We can find another house later.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:19 pm
I'm so sorry things didn't work out Riley. *hugs* It will happen for you. I know it. Well on the bright side you can relax a little. Smile

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:38 pm
Yup, I'm not worried =)

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:45 pm
I should post!

I'm half way through my book. It was for my Professional Exhibition to graduate. It was well received so I'm expanding it for publishing. Nothing big, just available online.

I'm debating spending the money to get my own website. It would help the likely hood that I'll get art jobs but will it be enough to justify the costs? Either way I'm re-taking pictures just in case.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 pm
It might be worth a shot, Moon. That's kind of like your resume, right?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:31 am
You make a good point.

I think getting a year long plan is half the price of paying month to month. I may end up doing that. Also so I don't have to worry about it later.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:37 pm
Gosh, I have too many projects... I've been writing a manuscript for almost 8 years, but that is almost always on the backburner anymore. I have a web design job that needs finishing, several art pieces that are overdue and I haven't even started on, as well as my own RP forum project, which has also somewhat taken a backseat to everything else. Add on top of that the light web design work I keep volunteering for, and I've got my work cut out for me for the next year. xD There are a couple of books I'd been reading but if anything I'll probably end up starting them over when I pick them back up again. c':

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 pm
Wow, Praedyth! You've got a lot going on!

All of my projects are paused. I finally scheduled one of my exams, so I'll be studying for that. But mostly, I'm waiting for November for NaNoWriMo.
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:20 pm
Yeah, I have a pretty bad habit of taking on more than I can really finish in a given time, but I'm determined to finish these things that I've promised for others, even if it takes me a really long time. xD Thankfully one of the people in question is very understanding and still excited to see the end result. It always helps when there's a good source of motivation like that. c':

I honestly miss being in school, I really blew the last semester that I was there, but at this point whenever I go back, I know I'm going to try harder to get all my work done and actually keep up with the course.

I'm excited for NaNoWriMo too! I totally forgot about it for the last two years, and I have some fresh ideas so it'll be fun to try again this year.

What're you going to school for? o:
Page 2 of 3