Welcome to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:34 am
Meldrick smiles, "There is something familiar about your voice and the way you move. . .we have met before, but you were known by a different name then."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 am
most certainly i was. i was a Lady Aericia i believe

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:47 am
Meldrick smiles, "Ahh. . .that name does sound familiar."

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm
*flies happily overhead, my blue wings shimmering in the bright sun, then comes to a stop among the trees, hesitant to join the crowd gathered around a wise-looking elf*
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:05 pm
Hearing the fluttering of wings, Meldrick smiles as Loriel flits about, "Welcome to Zantarni."

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 pm
"Hello!" I say, smiling. "I'm glad to be here!" ^^ *sits down on a tree stump, enjoying the warmth of the sunshine on my skin*
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 pm
Meldrick smiles and hands Lad Kathryn an apple. "I hope you enjoy your time here in Zantarni. We have pretty friendly citizenry as you may have already found out."

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 pm
I take the apple and bite into it. "Oh wow, this apple is excellent! Of course, all apples are yummy! Well, I guess I had better get going! Nice talking to you!" Smile
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 pm
Meldrick nods, "It was nice talking to you, too." Loriel flits over and sprinkles a little faerie dust on Lady Kathryn for good luck.

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:39 am
Finding herself at the Gates of Edingtol, Amurita spots a familiar face amongst the crowd.

"Why hello there Elder Meldrick!" the Knight says with a smile. "We haven't spoken for so long, that I just wanted to stop by to say hello."

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 am
Meldrick smiles, "Lady Amurita, it is really good to 'see' you. I think this may be the first time you have been here since you were Knighted. . .congratulations and I must say, you have been doing a very good job."

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:00 am
Amurita smiles back when she sees the elder man's smile.

"Oh..." she begins to say as she ponder's Meldrick's words, "...I do think you are right!" With a blush on her cheeks that she is glad that Meldrick cannot see she continues in a warm voice, "And thank you for your compliment! I have been busy with my new duties so I hope you will forgive me for not visiting so often."

She looks about at the people moving through the gates. "How have you been doing lately? You must be quite busy yourself greeting the newcomers as well as tending to the glendors."

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:00 pm
Meldrick continues to smile as Loriel flits about, "Yes, those Knightly duties can take much of your time, Lady Amurita."

He 'looks' to the Gates, "I am not as busy as I could be My Lady, as it seems not many newcomers actually stop in to say hello. But the Glendors do keep me rather busy when there is little activity at the Gates."

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 am
"Is that so...?" Amurita said with a concerned look on her face. "Perhaps they are just shy and are sneaking into the town unannounced."

A sudden thought strikes her and she declares: "I say you should get the glendors to scour about town to find the new citizens and have them give a proper introduction. I'm sure you have more than enough of the glenders to peek into every nook and cranny of Edingtol!" Amurita tries to keep a straight face but can't hide the mischievious glint in her eyes at the thought of the glendors overtaking Edingtol once more.

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 am
Meldrick chuckles, "That would be a good idea, except there are still those that are a bit paranoid when they see more than one glendor scurrying about, Lady Amurita." Loriel titters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gatehouse All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32