Welcome to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 pm
Meldrick smiles, "This thread is only entered sometimes, though it is always good to see people coming through here and meeting others."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm
Yes well, I plan on making this one of the thread I'm consistently posting in =^.^= Hopefully I can see some of the new members post in here as well as the older members.
Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:30 pm
A dark shadow looms near the gates as a bard enters from the shadows tendrils. "I have not posted here yet. Perhaps I will join you Retuuyo in posting here often. Maybe we can get some fresh meat, I mean people to come join us." Sitting upon a rock the bard strums its fingers across a lute, humming a love song.
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 pm
Meldrick smiles as Loriel flits about to the music, "It is always good to have our new citizens greeted by our citizens. To make them feel welcome and to help them with questions they may have."

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:13 am
Tis very true, many of them may feel left out or don't know what to do after posting their introductions at the Gates. It would be a good idea to have a few here to help them feel comfortable.
Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 am
I'm not very good at meeting others although i am on the site regularly, im just a lurker Razz

I'd like to say "hello!!"

~*~Peace, Love, and Happiness~*~
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:14 pm
Meldrick smiles as Loriel flits about singing St. Yorick's Carols, "It is always nice to see people up and about the gates of Edingtol. Zan has so many lurkers who enjoy the site too, so it is good to see you, Dragon Msstrss. I think everyone has something to offer for our new citizens. . .even the proper way to lurk." Loriel titters as Meldrick smiles.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Hello there Mistress =^.^= Don't be afraid to post and try to make friends. We're all friendly here.
Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 am
"Hello lady Msstress! Do not be afraid here. You are quite welcome. How has your holiday been? I hope it has been pleasant for everyone!" A smile appears as fingers strum a few cords.
Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 am
**blushes** gee thanks everyone, im not used to such outgoing faces i guess xD

~*~Peace, Love, and Happiness~*~
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:23 pm
Meldrick smiles, "It is always good to see people post here, it is a bit of a story to go along with everything in Edingtol's Gates."

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 am
Jamr comes walking through the gates of Edingtol reminscing about the good times she had here. She then chuckles to herself when she sees Meldric the Elder still sitting on his perch with Loriel by his side. She smiles and mutters to herself, "Glad some things never change." She then takes out a few dozen wrapped biscuits and places them on the ledge. She then wanders off in search of where that pesky Goliath went. He has been playing a rather impressive game of hide and seek lately.
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:06 am
a stranger strolls into town. she looks around as if she once knew the place, but no longer remembers it.

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 am
Meldrick smiles as he hears bare feet padding by, they have a not quite familiar sound to them. Hopefully that memory will come back.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:28 am
the srtanger walks over to an old elf who looks strangely familiar and says, "hi. do i know you?"
Page 30 of 32