Welcome to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm
Having been wandering throughout all of Edingtol, Amurita finds herself at the gates. Seeing a familiar face posted there, she approaches him. "Hello Elder! I haven't spoken to you for a while, so I thought I'd come to visit. How has the traffic through the gates been like recently?"

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Mon May 31, 2010 2:03 am
Meldrick smiles at the sound of a familiar voice, "Lady Amurita, it is so very good to 'see' you. The traffic through the gates has been spotty, busy some days, others not so busy. . .but I try to make them all feel welcome."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 pm
"Ah...I see, I see!" she replied, nodding in understanding. "Well I'm glad to see you're so dedicated to your cause. Personally, I would probably get tired of it..." She paused for a moment before continuing jokingly, "...if something shiny went by."

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:32 am
Meldrick smiles, "It's funny you should mention shiny things going by. . .they have the same effect on the glendors."

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:12 pm
Hahah, really? I didn't know that. But I suppose with your huge glendor farm you know a lot about their habits.

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am
Meldrick chuckles, "Yes, having over a thousand of the little buggers at my "home for wayward Glendors" does give me a little more incite into their behavior and habits."

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 am
A curly black haired mage walked into Edingtol and was welcomed by a person called Meldrick, she waved to him. She then saw an old lady crossing the road and offered to help, the old lady took her cane and hit her head, she walked away, rubbing her head.
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 am
Meldrick overhears the scuffle and shakes his head, "Be careful young one. I hope that hasn't given you a bad impression of our fair land."

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm
Wow, over a thousand glendors O.O

That must be chaotic to look after them all!

@Lonely Existence: You have to be careful with those old ladies, when they get into one of their moods you have to watch out!

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:10 pm
Meldrick chuckles, "They can be a handful at times, but they are really wonderful little creatures."

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 am
A young woman dressed in a long conservative gown bows back to you in response, not saying a word.
s she leaves it's easy to see that she isn't as stuck up as her image portrays, for underneath that confining and covering dress....her feat are bare.

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 am
Meldrick smiles as he listens to the young traveler as walks off. The sound of her barefeet lightly slapping on the cobblestones.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm
cheetahcrazy123 was looking all wide eyed at zantarni when someone spoke.she jumped then got all embarrased.she learned that the things name was melderick the elder.she listened to what melderick the elder said and she went through the gates to zantarni,still a little embarrased.
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Meldrick smiles as he realized that there was another newcomer listening to what he had to say.

He softly whistled and a little glendor popped up beside him. He leaned and whispered to it, "Make her feel welcome, little one." Then sat back down as the little glendor trotted after the newcomer, a small bundle in its mouth.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 pm
I wouldn't mind seeing this little intro thread up and running again. It's always a nice place for new adventurers to take the first step in the world of Zan or even for us seasoned sages to come and show we appreciate new faces to our humble little world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gatehouse All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 29 of 32