Welcome to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:24 am
Nice new look Meldrick.
Wants Phoenix WINGS!!!
Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:31 pm
Crimson wanders aimlessly in search of some where to sty for a night and is greeted by a kindly blind man at the gates of a new city.

"Greetings to you, Good Sir. Mayhap this shall be the place for a tired wanderer to find rest. Your advice has been most welcome."
Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:37 pm
wanders in with a bit of a shiver from the cooling autumn air
"'alo, Sir. I thank thee for the welcome. I wandered away for a while and then caught the scent of Ween on the air and return for a time. Pardone for my state of...Eer... undress... I've been on many adventures betwixt now and then and found I've misplaced my pack. No offense meant by roaming in my skivvies." XD
Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:19 pm
Hi everybody nice too meet u all i'm adean
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:07 pm
Meldrick smiles, "I am glad to 'see' you all and I am glad those of you who were running the streets in various stages of undress are now clothed."

"There are many places for you to stay to get out of the weather. mention my name at any of our Inns, and they will be sure to give you a clean place to stay until you get on your feet here."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Smiles at the wonderful man, gives a bow and goes off with the other new people of Zantarni.

Currently Questing Christmas Wings
5k/80k
Updated every 5k.
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Meldrick smiles as he sits on his perch on the low, stone wall, so very glad to be back home.

He sighs as he thinks of those that his impersonator had mistreated and all the hurtful things that was said by this person and shakes his head.

"Know this, my friends and citizen's of Zantarni. I would never be rude or hateful towards anyone. If you see me actng that way, please report me to one of the Knights; because that is not my nature."

A single tear runs down his cheek as he gets up off the wall and heads into Edingtol proper to get some lunch, muttering to himself, "At least those blasted bones have finally stopped falling . . . . "

Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:15 am

A threadbare girl walks the length of the wall, listening to her Elder speak to her and her fellow newcomers to the vast land of Zantarni.

She smiled softly, imagining the adventures to follow his welcome. She looked to him as he walked towards mighty Edingtol, wondering how he came to be so powerful in his years.

"Meldrick, my Elder, I wish to be like you when I grow older and wiser!" She exclaimed passionately as he strode away, smiling brightly with an expansive grin on her pale face.

lurking since 30 november 2007
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:49 pm
Meldrick smiles and turns at those words, holding his amulet in his hand, "Lady Virtuous, I 'see'good things in your future."

He bowed his head, "I hope you enjoy your stay here in the fair lands of Zantarni."

Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:58 am
Xana walked to gate. By her attire anyone could she had been in Zantarni for a while. She watched the newcomers pass and greeted the elder.
"Hello, Meldrick" she said in a melodic voice.
She took the blind man's hand and placed a shiny red apple in his palm.

I go through random sex changes, mmkay?
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Meldrick smiles at the young lady's greeting, taking the apple in his hand he nods, "I thank you for the apple, Lady Xana."

Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:31 pm
A young girl walks up dressed in only her snowboots and her underclothes, blushing slightly at her state of undress. "Greetings Elder, this is a beautiful city! I cannot wait to look around more thouroughly! And pardon my state of undress - I woke up this morning with nothing else as I arrived at the outskirts."

The young girl laughs amused at herself. "Name's SelenaWolf, sir, and I don't usually wanter in such a state. But one does what one must, and I'll have earned enough soon to purchase new clothes."

Turning to look at the blind man a final time before entering the city, the young girl grinned. "And it's so nice to get such a kind greeting when first arriving. Well met, and take care!"
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:47 pm
Meldrick smiles as the young lady approaches, and chuckles at her concern about her state of undress. The blind man, reaches out and hands her his cloak, "Hello Lady Wolf, it is a pleasure to meet you, take this cloak and wrap yourself against the chill in the air."

"I hope you truly enoy your stay in the fiar lands of Zantarni." Turning as if watching her go, he smiles and waves to her, "Take care and enjoy, Lady wolf."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:00 pm
Coming along the streets of Edingtol, he managed to find a young girl, clothed in the Elder's fabled cloak, and smiled, seeing he was getting close to the Elder himself. Tilting his golden crown, the demonic archer closed his eyes, as beneath him, several sparkles of crimson, silver and gold washed over him -- he could feel it, the Elder's presence, and continued along, the sparkles forming a mist once he opened his eyes.

From the corner of the demon's silvered eye, the Elder's figure was seen, the squire sprinting to meet up with him.
Elder Meldrick... the young lad began, pausing a moment to catch his breaths, but still facing the Elder, and smiled. I seen that thou hast given away thy famed cloak, Elder, and such a noble gesture is given, sir, to give to spite thyself, and felt inspired. No words were said after, when the sparkles vanished, the lad's silvered eye glinting slightly, as he reached into his pocket. Taking his hand out, he pulled from it a pair of spectacles, ordinary in look, though extraordinary in behavior.

Nodding, he then touched the glasses to his cosmic necklace, the metallic rims shimmering as he offered them to the Elder.
Meldrick, good sir, thou hast inspired me to offer assistance, a lot like thyself, and as reward for this, I offer these. Forged by my demon magic, these spectacles shall restore what has been lost. Disappearing when worn, they shalst give back thy sight, as thou hast reminded me...

...even though thou hast lost thy sight, thou art lucky to keep thy vision. With this said, I feel it my humble choice to bring to thee what thou hast lost, and bring color back to thy world, and show thee what thou hast been missing.

Zantarni's Dark Prince
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:16 am
Meldrick takes the spectacles from the young demon, "Sir Dante, thy gesture is truly grand, and tempted though I am, I cannot accept them. As you said, my sight was lost, but not my vision and the reason for my infirmaty is a cross I shall have to bear."

Meldrick reaches out and touches young Dante's shoulder, "You are a good friend, young sir, but there is a reason for my loss of sight....perhaps someday I will share the story with you so that you may understand why I could not accept your generous gift."

He smiled and handed the spectacles back to young Dante, a tear rolling down his cheek as he turned to again sit on the low stone wall and to greet other newcomers to this fair land.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gatehouse All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 2 of 32