Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
weird rp idea
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 am
I'm putting feelers out there to see who would be interested in some sort of freakshow/circus/carnie RP.

I don't have any plot yet, it's just an idea.
I'm thinking the characters would be part of a traveling circus or something of that nature.

A basic plot idea would be the characters would have some kind of supenatural power. Maybe they were discovered and had to run away and formed a traveling circus. They'd have a sense of family and acceptance while hiding from society.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?
Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 pm
I totally would, that sounds like something that could just build up and go off in so many different directions!
Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:47 pm
Been a while since I hit the forums but I'm feelin' up for something. Sure, I could go for a freakshow/circus RP. Sounds awesome! I think I've done one of this nature once before...

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:14 pm
Yay, I have some takers XD
Though, it feels like it's been ages since I've been able to long in. I seriously doubt I would have time to set up any rp right now. Maybe during the summer break? Or if someone else wants to set it up...but I can't guarantee if I will have time to post regularly. -sadpanda-