warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5  Next
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:18 pm
this about cats that sort of like humans . They talk and walk like a human and live in a huge forest where they all play and fight. I hope to get some one interested in joining me here.

profile skeleton:
name:
love interest:
job:
appearance:

Catrina

Last edited by lady catrina on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:36 pm
name:Lily Rose
-friends
-sunshine
dislikes:
-rainy days
-fighting
-being alone
love interest: none yet
job:healer
appearance:

Catrina

Last edited by lady catrina on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:23 pm
Name: Sunshine
Dislikes: She cannot stand loud noises.
Love interest: None yet.
Job:
Appearance:

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:27 pm
Lily rose was in the barn looking for something to eat when she saw sunshine and walked over to her " Hello there , are you new here?" she replied to her as she stood up on her hind legs and began walking outside.

Catrina
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:42 am
That's it...just a bit more.... Sunshine held completely still as she stalked the mouse scurrying over and under leaves, foraging for food. You're mine! She was just about to pounce, when a straw of hay tickled her nose and woke her from her dream. It took her a moment before she remembered that she had found a warm spot in the hay to take a nap. Blinking away the sleep from her eyes, she yawned and got to paw. She arched her back in a big stretch before she began washing her face.

Her ears twitched when she heard someone approach her, and her green eyes met a grey cat.

"Somewhat." She answered before she resumed washing her face. "Where is here, exactly?" Sunshine asked, following the other cat.
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:23 pm
" You are at the barn where kittens are born and where the old rest" lily replied to sunshine as she looked at her and smiled a sweet smile .
" I have some freshly killed food over at my side of the barn if you are hungry?" she politely offered the cat as she was thought of to be one of the wise ones .

Catrina
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 am
"Oh, I hope I wasn't intruding." She said. "I was so tired, I didn't see any others here." Sunshine wasn't particularly hungry, but at the mention of food, her stomach gave a light rumble. "Thank you, yes please." She accepted the offer of food. This cat seemed friendly enough. Perhaps I could make this my home, if they let me stay here. She thought to herself. "I'm Sunshine." She purred.
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:34 am
Lily's ears perked up and she smiled a friendly smile at her guest. " Welcome to the den , i am Lily Rose and i was wondering if youd like to stay here and be my kitten ? I am a lonely cat and have never had any babies " she replied as she fished out some salmon for sunshine .

Catrina
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:07 pm
"Well," she paused. "I'm not really a kitten anymore." Sunshine licked her mouth at the salmon before taking a bite. "But I would like to stay for awhile." She smiled.
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:17 pm
" i could use some company . I have been in this barn for too long and it gets lonely up here at night. I could be your mom eve though your not a kitten anymore" she replied to sunshine as she took out another salmon for herself and began nibbling on it.

Catrina
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:32 pm
"I have a mother already." Sunshine answered politely but firmly. She began to wonder if Lily was unable to have kittens but still wanted them. Perhaps it was best to change the subject. "Are you the only cat living here?" She asked. That would definitely make things lonely. Though, why would a cat live on his or her own? She wondered, and hoped that nothing bad had happened in these lands.
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:11 pm
( until more people show up you and i are the only cats here)

" I apologize for trying to impose being your mum. I am the only cat here besides you and yes i have never had a kitten or even a mate " she politely replied back to sunshine hoping to make friends with her.

Catrina
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:56 pm
"That sounds lonely." Sunshine commented. "Is there any reason why you're the only cat here? The barn looks like a great place to make a den." She paused in thought for a moment. "Nothing bad here happened?" The area sure seemed to be peaceful, but she had only arrived to the area a day or two ago. There hadn't been anything out of the ordinary that she had noticed or sensed.
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:36 pm
name: Boe (Mister)
dislikes: Dogs, Sitting still, Being held
love interest: Adventure
job: Warrior
appearance:

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:18 pm
( welcome to our newest cat Boe)

" I came here many moons ago when this barn was being built and not many cats were here. I am an old healer and have nursed many a sick kitten and cat during my stay here. The cats come and go here " she replied in a polite yet honest tone to Sunshine as they kept nibbling on their fish .

" So sunshine, what do you like to do when you are ready to explore the area here? We need medicine cats, warriors and a few other great cats here. I am too old to fight or move much so this is where i stay most of the time greeting the new arrivals that show up here " she replied as she nibbled on her salmon and sipped at her water in the bowl.

Catrina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Heroes' Realm All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5