warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:01 am
Ash made quick work of catching two mice, relatively small in size, but easy for a cat like him to hunt. Ash could feel his old bones protesting, but skill and practice won out along with the thrill. Oh how he missed this feeling of hunting for more than just himself.

Carrying the mice back into the barn, he placed them where Sunshine had dropped the ground squirrel. "Looks like we beat the rain after all. I hope you didn't miss us too much, Lily," he added with a rueful grin. Outside, a peal of thunder rolled, signalling what was to come.
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 pm
"Those all look simply delicious sunshine and ash" Lily replied in a nice polite tone . " Glad the two of you came back before the weather got too bad . I'd be worried about you guys being out in the rain" she went on to say before sitting back down on her hind feet.

She grinned back ash and then replied " I tidied up the barn and we have fresh bedding to sleep on as well as a clean swept floor " he replied to sunshine and ash hoping that they would appreciate all that she had done.

Catrina
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 pm
Ash nodded in response. The barn did look rather nice though he never bothered much with such things himself. It was still nice. "Thank you for that. I think we will have a good morning of sleep then." He knew his old bones would appreciate the fresh bedding after nights of roaming outdoors. "As much as I enjoy the stars, I think I did miss the life of a clan cat." Sighing, he settled into the fresh straw, unable to stop a purr from rolling through his body.
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:47 am
" Ash, I would love to start a new clan here . I could use an apprentice to help me with the medicines and teach them various things" Lily replied to him as they both settled in for the evening and she hoped that her words were not falling on deaf ears.

Catrina
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:35 am
Ash hummed in response. He knew Lily meant it when she said she wanted to start a clan. He supposed he would be part of it too. "Three cats is not much of a clan, but I guess I'm in no real hurry to move on as long as I'm needed here." He glanced over at Sunshine. "Someone's got to mentor the young ones."
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm
Lily was grateful to hear that he would stick around and wanted more cats to join them but recruiting members was not an easy task for the old one.

She was glad for the company and wanted this place to be a safe zone for all cats young and old alike.

Catrina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Heroes' Realm All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5