warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 am
Ash sighed, shaking his head a bit. "Those kinds of prophesies are just hogwash and mothers trying to push their kits out of the nest," he huffed. "It doesn't even matter what kind of story as long as kits and warriors go out and do something, right?" Honestly, he was too old for that now though.

Standing and stretching he walked over to Lily, sitting beside her. "Old cats should rest when they're tired. I'll watch over the barn, so just go lay down. I'll be bothered otherwise." Though said in a uncaring tone, the words carried their own warmth.
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:26 am
" I agree with you ash but whats relly sad is that all the previous members except me are gone " she replied as she made her way to soft bed of leaves and slowly closed her tired eyes to take another nap.

Catrina
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 am
Ash sighed softly as he gazed at Lily. She was right about that, enough so that he couldn't even find words to respond with. After she laid down on her bed of leaves, he moved to the entrance to the barn so he could stare out in order to act as a guard. He was no warrior like he used to be, but with a sleeping old healer and a fluffball barely past their kitten years, what more could he do? It would be a long night. That he knew for sure.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 pm
Sunshine followed next to Lily in case if she needed someone to lean on. When she laid down, Sunshine rested next to her and gave her several licks until the old cat fell asleep.

Not quite tired, she got to her paws and arched her back in a big stretch. She looked over at Ash, who had gone to the barn doors. Sunshine wondered if there was more to the prophesy. The more she thought about what Lily had said, it sounded like the natural order of things. Kits grew into older cats and eventually became elders.
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:15 pm
the old cat smiled in her sleep as she felt loved once again and hoped the others would stay awhile.
---------------------------------------------

Nightfall

Lily woke from her slumber to see that it got night time and so she meowed for sunshine and ash to come to her aid as she got up and walked to the barn doors.

Catrina
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:41 pm
Ash continued to watch over the barn's entrance, at first sitting, then comfortably laying down. Though thunder rumbled in the distance and the air smelled choked with water, the rain he foresaw had yet to fall. It would come though, far too soon.

The sound of Lily's meow finally roused him from his spot and he turned without leaving his spot at first. "It's about to rain, you know," he chided, not sure why Lily wanted to leave her straw bed.
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:47 pm
"This is the best time to fish and hunt when the moon is shining brigtly" Lily replied as she very slowly rose to her feet and stood up without a pain in her body . " Ash , would you care to accompany me to the hunting fields tonite?" she politely asked Ash as she made her way to the barn entrance doorway.

Catrina
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:49 pm
Ash frowned, not sure if Lily's plan was really a good one. Of course cats were nocturnal and preferred and excelled at hunting during the night, but there were limits too when one was not in their prime. If this cat wanted to make a clan, then she better find herself some proper hunters and warriors. "Maybe it would be best if I took the kit out to hunt instead," he huffed. "But we better hurry before the rains start."
Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:05 am
" great idea ash , i will wait here for you and sunshine to come back with tonite's fresh kill" she replied as she sat down at the barn entrance looking concerned.

Catrina
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:26 pm
"Hey!" She protested. "I'm not a kit anymore!" Sunshine grumbled, though she was aware that she was in the presence of cats who were very much older than she was. To them, she probably was still a kit. But the excitement of going out to hunt far overshadowed her annoyance, and she kneaded the ground in anticipation.
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:55 pm
Ash rolled his eyes though he couldn't help feeling a little fond toward Sunshine. Just a very tiny bit though. "Only if you prove it to me," he muttered, then raised his voice as he stepped out of the barn. "Come on then. Let's see what kind of prey you can catch. Fish? Mice?" It would at least be a good gauge to see where Sunshine stood, though he didn't plan to become her mentor or anything.
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:49 pm
Lily Rose was far from being an old cat and was still in her prime of life.She was perhaps too eager to see sunshine prove herself but yet wanted to go hunting too.
" Hold on a minute! I am still able to hunt too ! I want to hunt with you" she replied to sunshine as she stood up on her hind legs and meowed in a low tone.

Catrina
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:18 am
"No mouse stands a chance against me!" She got to her paws and held her tail high. Sunshine looked determined to bring back as much fresh kill as she could.

"Huh?" She turned to look at Lily. "But you just collapsed a little bit ago." Her confusion was just as obvious as her doubt that the old medicine cat would be able to hunt. And even if she was able to, it was far more likely that she'd scare off the prey in the area. But she figured it wasn't up to her. This was Lily's home after all, and if she wanted to go hunting with them, then that was up to her. It wasn't like there was any leader to give orders. Though, Sunshine thought to herself. If she wants to rebuild the clan, then there will have to be a leader at some point. But three cats hardly make a clan.

Sunshine glanced over at Ash to see what the seasoned warrior thought of Lily joining them. She had a feeling he wasn't going to be thrilled about it.
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:45 pm
" your right sunshine , i will stay behind and hope for the night to go well for the two of you. I would like to start a new and better clan but the three of us wont do much" the old cat replied to sunshine and then looked over at ash .

Catrina
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:20 am
Ash hummed, happy that Lily decided as she did. He knew that she must have been hunting by herself up until now, but she could rely on other cats now, so she should. "We'll be back before the rain starts," he murmured before leading Sunshine outside.

Without a doubt, the young cat was excited. The enthusiasm counted for something, but so did patience and tact. "Have you ever caught a mouse before?" Ash started as they made it out into the pine needle covered ground outside. Trees offered ample range for them to hunt and needles could cover sound easily. A good place to learn.
Page 3 of 5