warrior cats group RP ( open , accepting)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 6, 7, 8  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:03 am
(Welcome Odea/Boe)

"Ah, I see." She said in between bites. "What would a warrior have to do?" Sunshine had never really been part of a group before, but being a warrior sounded interesting.

She had finished eating the fish and had began licking her paw and washing her face. "Sounds like you have the medicine cat area covered."
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:57 pm
name: Ash
dislikes: chatty brats, tedious tasks, and bird feathers
love interest: none
job: mentor, previously a warrior
appearance:

~~LINK~~
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:53 am
(welcome ash)

" A warrior guards the area and sometimes goes on journeys to find themselves " she replied and then began to wash her face and ears . She noticed that two more cats had come to the barn and she stood up on her hind feet and walked over to Boe and Ash to welcome them to the place.

" Welcome Boe and Ash . I am an old medicine cat and i hope that i can help you with whatever your searching for " she replied to the two other cats.
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:51 pm
Ash had been traveling through the woods for many days. His old clan had no use for a cat like him which was fine. He had no use for them. He'd just found a barn to rest the night in when a voice spoke to him. Great, it was occupied.

Stopping in the doorway, Ash watched as yet enough cat entered from behind him. "Oh, no. I didn't realize that this barn already had cats. I should just get on my way," Ash muttered. "I was only looking for a place to spend the night."

~~LINK~~
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:58 pm
" Please stay Ash , all cats are welcome here " she replied to him as she began to lower herself down to his level .
She was an old lady cat with many years of experience behind her and welcomed the company that she recieved

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:12 pm
"Well, I guess you can say I've already been, as you say, finding myself." She purred. Sunshine's ears perked up when she sensed more cats. She sniffed the air curiously when she saw a gray cat approach.

"I don't mind sharing." Sunshine said. "The barn is a good resting place. I'm Sunshine, by the way."
Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:01 pm
Ash groaned to himself. He knew he would regret it, but at least for the night, he needed somewhere to stay. His old nose knew many things and he could tell it would rain.

"Very well. I will stay for now, but don't think I will join whatever clan you have going on here," he huffed, making particular eye contact with the young cat--Sunshine. "I am quite content to be alone." At least, these days he was. The past was a different story.

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:22 am
She slowly blinked at him and purred softly as he spoke to her. He's grumpy. She thought to herself, but she liked his spirit.

Sunshine gave a light mr-ow as a laugh when he mentioned a clan. "What clan?" She said. "I only just arrived a bit before you did." Sunshine tilted her head curiously at him. "Are you a rogue then?" She asked. Truth was probably a rogue as well. She had never joined a clan before. She hadn't decided if she wanted to, or if she would prefer to keep traveling.
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:41 am
" There were other cats here that came with me but were killed in battle and I was the only one left " Lily replied as she took a deep breath. " My mate was one of the old warriors of our clan"

A tear rolled down her soft fur as she stood up again and walked over to Ash and Boe. She was trying to be friendly to them keeping her pain inside about her mate.

" We must form a new clan here and let the story continue about us as we grow in numbers" she replied to them . She felt her old legs start to shake and she collasped to the hard floor.
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:01 am
Ash's gaze softened slightly, as much as he didn't want to admit it. While he didn't walk over to Lily in order to comfort her, he did enter the barn fully, making himself comfortable in a corner in order to lick a paw. At least that way, no would stress.

"My clan had no use for me so I left. Kits have no respect these days..." he sighed, though there was less gruff in his voice now. He still wasn't sure about joining their clan, but he had nothing against these cats. "I remember when old warriors demanded respect."

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:41 am
Sunshine padded over to Lily and gently nosed her. "Are you alright?" She asked. Lily didn't seem sick or injured when I was talking with her. Perhaps she's just tired. She sat next to her in case if she needed any help.

"How could a clan have no use for a warrior?" That didn't make sense to her, but she had run into some ignorant cats during her traveling. When she did run into other cats, her favorites were the older cats who shared stories with her.
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:22 pm
Lily came to having sunshine by her side and the other cats trying to comfort her. " Old age has befallen me my dears, I stick to the barn and the familiar areas for food now that i am not fit to fight. The new prophecy must begin with you all" she softly replied to the 3 new cats that came to the barn.

" there is plenty fish here for you ash and boe , i caught it free this morning" the old medicine cat replied as she looked at the two other cats.
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:09 am
Ash waved a paw to dismiss the idea of eating fish. "I ate along the way," he muttered in answer before turning to Sunshine who might not be terribly annoying for a kitten.

"It's the old ones who aren't needed. There are always young warriors. Maybe a kit like you some day soon. If someone teaches you right." He snorted slightly, as if from a joke that only he understood. He turned back to Lily in slight curiosity. "Prophecy?"

~~LINK~~
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:09 am
Her golden eyes lit up with excitement about the possibility of becoming a warrior. She was about to say something, but looked down at Lily when she spoke. "What prophesy?" She asked. Sunshine began to wonder how this old cat had managed to hunt for food all by herself. She didn't see how Lily would be able to survive on her own for much longer.
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 pm
"the prophecy to start a new story , take the place of your elders " Lily spoke to Sunshine as she felt herself feel better. " Sorry if i scared anyone , my body is old and i sometimes take naps "

Lily nodded to ash to let him know that she will save the fish for later.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8