Vuhaer Elves Quest Help - Conclusion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm
Well, it seems as though Zantarni is playing host to a couple of elves in distress! I haven't been able to collect too much information about them, beyond the fact that they are call "Vuhaer Elves" and they live in a cold climate.

Well, whoever they are and wherever they come from, they are clearly in need of our help! Are you up for the challenge?

GOOD!

As always, you will not be alone in your task. Collected here will be the accumulation of players experiences, insights and discoveries. Feel free to take advantage of the help freely given!

And as always, there are rules to be observed!

1 - Follow the Rules and the ToS
    2 - No spoilers! Some people like a brain-numbing challenge! XD
    3 - Be nice! We understand that hints and clues can be frustrating, they're supposed to be! If you find yourself losing your cool, please do not rant about it here. All you're doing is spoiling the fun for everyone else!
    4 - HAVE FUN!

Discussion for Quest 2 starts HERE

Last edited by Tisiel on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm
I've found 2 wool and 1 silk so far...and my mind is already feeling numb. Ghost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm
Mwuahaha, I just need to get those shards. I'll figure out the clues...slowly lol
How are you all doing? c:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm
Doing well! How are you, Achaia? Aside from flying through the quest, I mean! XD

Hey, Loris! Any particular clue I can help you with? Heart

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm
Not this early on...I'm going to take a break and give it another try later. If I really have to, I'll just mug Achaia and steal her items. Or ask for help. As the mood strikes. Wink Laughing
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 pm
LOL!! Alright. Well, I'll be here for a bit longer (before the dinner rush hits!) if you decide want some help. ^___^
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:14 pm
I'm missing 1 wool, and 1 Red Phoenix Gem. I found one wool in town, and two with artisans, but I can't find the fourth. Also, I found the person with the fiery temper, but there was only one set of gems there.

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 pm
The fourth was probable swiped by that creature they were wondering about. Sneaky little things they are, aways out for a LOL...

And the 2nd red pheonix gems are very close to the first location... So close, they almost share the same name... **wonders if that even made sense** O____<

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm
Ooh, thank you, got them! I never would have looked in either of those places, lol.

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 pm
OMG the fourth wool ((my second one)) I read it wrong. I was thinking about another animal that has a familiar sound.

I found the one in towns, and your hint, but I haven't found any of the crystals or the other two wools.
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 pm
There's a wool in the town? I've found 3, but not one in town... Confused
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 pm
Doing great Tisiel c:
Irl and online it seems. Just gotta get those shards that go with the Magic school clue and the Witches or Wizards clue. I kinda remember something about the Magic school...vaguely lol

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm
YAY, Crystal! Congrats! ^____^

No, not in the town, Loris... It's not marketable there. *cough* >___>

Ivy and Achai, the crystal shards are are easily found if you know who to talk to. Think -- Someone magical, someone who travels, someone who researches and a head of a school... Even if it doesn't all ring a bell, the theme is there...

And I suspect the two wool you're missing, Ivy, are the result of Artistic differences. >_________________>
Or something. Razz

I'm glad you're well, Achaia! Heart

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Yush yush, I got myself engaged last month. No wedding plans yet, though xD

Gotta say, I wouldn't have looked for those last two shards at those places. I'd eventually have found them, but it would have taken a while without your clue. I still can't make the connection...^^'

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 pm
Well, I'm not sure which of the 2 you were confused by... you could PM me if you want to know. ^___^

And OMG CONGRATS!!! That's fantastic news! Heart

Page 1 of 14