Vuhaer Elves Quest Help - Conclusion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am
Phoenix, we could play Game or two about where it might be hidden. I mean, we can' really Announce it, can we? XD

Irishrain, you obviously know where the Zandex is since you linked it! XD
You need to remember that the Zandex has 2 pages.

See where the 2 first that you did find, fit in. From among the rest, you'll eventually come across the ones you're missing. Wink

Zahyyyyy!! **pounces** Heart
The shards for the second quest are in the forests!! Check either Aragon or Lariena's profiles to find said forests. ^____^

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:24 am
Tisiel wrote:
Phoenix, we could play Game or two about where it might be hidden. I mean, we can' really Announce it, can we? XD

Irishrain, you obviously know where the Zandex is since you linked it! XD
You need to remember that the Zandex has 2 pages.

See where the 2 first that you did find, fit in. From among the rest, you'll eventually come across the ones you're missing. Wink

Zahyyyyy!! **pounces** Heart
The shards for the second quest are in the forests!! Check either Aragon or Lariena's profiles to find said forests. ^____^

Right... I read that clue after posting of course the "second page" one... and BOOM! shards... -_- lol Now for the next shards... and stuffs.
Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am
Murphy's Law, that is! XD
I'm glad you found it, Irishrain.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 am
I found the last snowflake XD. Crafty little thing.
Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am
>.< The Explore clue makes no sense to me.
Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:24 am
ok...Snowflakes, So no matter how many times the long paragraph is quoted for "announcements" and "Games" ( in announcements there is only one thread "come play a game with me" and they are NOT there... so now i am getting frustrated! Grrrr

Also on a side note... all of the threads under announcements that have the little boarder with snowflakes... clicking each and everyone (total of 6, 3 per a boarder) does NOTHING as well... those are "fake outs!" lol /sigh.
Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:00 am
Wildfae, there are many places you could explore in the world. Maybe you just need to dig a little deeper? >________________________>

Irishrain wrote:
ok...Snowflakes, So no matter how many times the long paragraph is quoted for "announcements" and "Games" ( in announcements there is only one thread "come play a game with me" and they are NOT there... so now i am getting frustrated! Grrrr

Those are separate clues for separate hiding spots.

Irishrain wrote:
Also on a side note... all of the threads under announcements that have the little boarder with snowflakes... clicking each and everyone (total of 6, 3 per a boarder) does NOTHING as well... those are "fake outs!" lol /sigh.

It's more a title thing you should be concentrating on... Keep in mind what you're looking for when you do your search.
What boarders with snowflakes, exactly? Confused

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 am
I was getting really annoyed with the last snowflake, but I reread the Snow hint again and I suddenly got it.

I was looking in a different place were announcements were stored, instead I should have been looking at old news.
Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 am
Heh, yeah... Old news is still interesting to read, even if it's not something you can comment about anymore! Wink
Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 am
I chuckled to myself after finding it. I was in the right spot this entire time.

Also, I was scared to visit the shop which has bit and pieces of items for sale. I was so worried that if the owner didn't like my offer, a storm of fire would prevent me from leaving.
Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 am
Whoa. Now *that* is a fiery temper!! o_________O;
Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 am
:lol sure is!

BTW do you know where I can find the Vuhaer Golden Tunic?
Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:09 am
Is there a Vuhaer Dark cloak?
Hope this quest go for couple more days I'm on a phone and I can't buy anything and can't open the map in town and won't be able until tomorrow.

Lol mythril ingots make think lord of the rings meets minecraft XD
Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 am
Ivy, I do believe those were part of the Christmas/ New Year Event shop. ^___^

Holy, a black version of the cloak is not available, unfortunately.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 am
How so the Dark version of the set just come out in the Smugglers shop
lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14